Honored Contributor

Krks Folly Christmas bracelet

I believe it is called "Evergreen". Bought it years ago and still wear it and love it.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Re: Krks Folly Christmas bracelet

Great!  Christmas jewelry lasts a long time because it’s not worn a lot.  Is Kirks Folly still around?  On Q?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Another new name Sue wrote:
Great!  Christmas jewelry lasts a long time because it’s not worn a lot.  Is Kirks Folly still around?  On Q?

One statement does not make the other true.  Just becaue it is Christmas jewelry does not mean it lasts a long time although it is rarely worn.  Some Christmas jewelry is only intended to last a short while and thus, it does. I have Christmas jewelry belonging to my mother many decades ago that is of great quality and some that is not.  Neither of hers was Kirk's Folly.  It was made long before Kirk was making jewelry.

Just because it is Kirk's Folly jewelry does not mean it is cheaply made nor does it mean that all their jewelry is of superior quality, either way because it is costume or fantasy jewelry.  Of course, not all Kirk's Folly jewelry lasted decades but I have some that did and a necklace that was no better than other costume jewelry but most of my KF was of better quality than most costume or fantasy jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Whats my point? It is a lovely bracelet and I enjoy wearing it.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

That's wonderful, ncascade, I have alot of KF Christmas jewelry and love wearing it every day through the holidays!  One year I decorated a Christmas tree with all of my KF pieces - it was beautiful!

Valued Contributor

it looks great.