Trusted Contributor

Re: Klondike Goldrush on Friday

Looking at some of the prices, I'm glad I bought my gold from QVC years ago... I bet some of those nice gold pieces I own would go for a lot today on QVC. There are some pretty pieces today, but WAY beyond my budget.

I love my items from years ago... they were well made and had good weight. I'm still enjoying them today and they look brand new. None of them are resin filled either!

Trusted Contributor

I bought the set of three gold ball studs.

They're tiny and just what I want on my days off of work just to put in my ears.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/15/2014 madcity411 said:
On 8/15/2014 colliegirls said:

This is the best Gold Rush in ages, many beautiful pieces.

I like the early days of western settings and "quality" pieces that cost less!

I so agree but sadly those days are gone forever.

Super Contributor

Man, through this busy week I forgot this is a gold rush day. Just as the bracelets go to waitlist, I catch them. So I went on one time pay, wait list. She said they should be here in 45 days. I'm thrilled. Just wished I'd see them them this morning. I love them!

Frequent Contributor

i tuned in at 12 am to see the jewelry...all i got was lisa talking nonstop...not what i wanted at midnight.......throughout the day it was one chunky bracelet after another....not my interest......i love bangles.....the sleeping bangle was gorgeous...the price wasnt.............

kind of a waste of a day imo

Frequent Contributor

On 8/15/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

Looking at some of the prices, I'm glad I bought my gold from QVC years ago... I bet some of those nice gold pieces I own would go for a lot today on QVC. There are some pretty pieces today, but WAY beyond my budget.

I love my items from years ago... they were well made and had good weight. I'm still enjoying them today and they look brand new. None of them are resin filled either!

very true...thats the way i feel also....ill stay with my former purchases