Respected Contributor

Re: Klondike Gold Rush - August 17

[ Edited ]

@just wonder wrote:

Wasn't it fun to watch when the show hosts dressed  up and they showed many clips from the olden days and the Gold Rush?  Loved those shows and bought quite a few items.  I doubt they will dress up for the Gold Rush this week, but I sure am looking forward to the shows.  I really enjoy watching the gold rushes and I love Imperial Gold.  Hoping the ring has a solid back and not the flexible kind.  Wonder if it will be offered in yellow, rose and white?  I love to watch Linda with Imperial Gold!

The 29th Klondike Gold Rush Imperial Gold TSV ring will be available in white and yellow 14K Gold.

Regular Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'll only buy if the hosts dress up in those old-time costumes like they did decades ago.😉

Agreed!

Trusted Contributor

Imperial Gold Satin Lame' Marquise Shaped Ring, 14K Gold for $239 or 6EP's of $39.83  Yellow or White Gold

Have this decadently detailed 14K gold ring on hand to add timeless style and brilliant shine anytime. Hundreds of small, solid links were handassembled to bring out the exceptional artistry of the beautiful design. From Imperial Gold.

• 14K gold
  • Satin lame; solid diamond-cut links; rectangular satin links with beaded borders; polished, tapered shank
  • Handassembled
  • Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
  • Measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W
  • Imported

Imperial Gold Satin Lame' Marquise Shaped Ring, 14K Gold
Valued Contributor

YAWN on the TSV Imperial Gold Ring. The overall Klondike Gold Rush shows are just so unexciting these days. It's a good feeling not to be tempted anymore by anything though. 

The TSV ring will be shown 15+ times a day for 25 minute long, boring presentations and the rest of the hours will be filled with top finds and a few other products thrown in which then equates to not much product shown all day. Same things repeated for 24 hours and nothing unique.   

Trusted Contributor

I purchased this ring back in the late 90's. Mine is USA made (before IG started to make jewelry in Mexico) It is still just a beautiful as the day I got it. If I recall correctly, it was also a TSV.

Found the old item number  :J60603 Someone wrote in a review that it was a TSV 4/1/98.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

Don't we usually get a sneak peek email of all or most of the items in the upcoming shows?

Honored Contributor

go to the big Q up in the upper left hand corner everything is previewed.

Nice items.

Only thing I'm considering is a very low priced pair of earrings that are cute.

@Lucky Charm

Trusted Contributor

I have QVC app on my phone and was sent a preview Tuesday Morning. 

Trusted Contributor

I dunno.

The TSV seems so specific and not something that would be interesting to many people.  I guess they are banking off the fact that so many people (supposedly) missed Imperial Gold and were so excited it was back, after a long absense, this year. 

Maybe it will be an early sell out and they have many ODO items lined up. 

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

I purchased this ring back in the late 90's. Mine is USA made (before IG started to make jewelry in Mexico) It is still just a beautiful as the day I got it. If I recall correctly, it was also a TSV.

Found the old item number  :J60603 Someone wrote in a review that it was a TSV 4/1/98.

Cindy

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Cindy

4-01-98.jpg

That seems to be correct.