Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@MandyR136 - Definitely sign up for the Kirk's Folly newsletter and check out their own website.  They send out notices of sales and special prices, plus online shows they do from Seaview (Jenniefer's home) on YouTube and Facebook.

I don't buy much now, but I have too many pieces to mention from years ago, when they were on QVC regularly and from when KF had a membership club.

You can see so much more on their website.

(Also, remember to check out the clearance section on QVC.  You never know what will pop up there.)

I have a beautiful bracelet from Kirks Folly I bought over 10 years ago.  Its a stretch bracelet with 3 rows of enamble flowers .  It is ombre one color fades into next color.  The crystals are beautiful they match the flowers.  It sparkles like crazy. I get compliments everytime I wear it.  I can only speak for my piece it is extremely well made. I have no idea what metal they use.  It is silver tone underneath and it is still silver tone.  Its a beautiful pieceSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

These are the most recent earrings I bought from KF. I had them on my wish list here forever just hoping the price would come down one day. Instead I found them on eBay for a song. I get lots of compliments with these..."Moon Rising"

s-l225.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Just bought a couple of "Last Chance" things recently on their website.  Great prices!

viewer45

Trusted Contributor
I love Kirks Folly, and I really enjoy the videos Jenniefer & Helen do from Seaview. Hope there's a new one coming soon!🧚‍♀️