Trusted Contributor

What a shame, but I am sure they are going to find a home on shopping television somewhere.

Super Contributor

What wonderful jewelry and addition to QVC. What are they thinking? I just went online after all this discussion and bought two pieces. The cuffs are to die for.

I am calling CS and asking them to reconsider, everyone do the same.

Contributor
I am so sad to hear all of this. I didn't get to see the show (thanks QVC for always putting this show on in the middle of the night). I have quite a few KF pieces and love every one of them. What a rotten thing to do to Jennifer and her family. Another person posted a letter from Jennifer and she just sounds heartbroken. I loved seeing the shows and hearing how Helen found inspiration. After watching countless JR show, Dell, Dooney, etc, it was awesome to see some pizazz & out-of-the-box thinking. To think that the Q sent them out this way is such a disappointment!! What were they thinking??
New Contributor

Love you, Jennifer and the entire Kirk's Folly family. I love all of your products and your shows were always so much fun to watch. I was so disappointed when QVC began only showing KF in the wee hours of the morning and now I am just sick to hear that they are basically dropping KF. Good luck, Jennifer. I will order directly from you. Would love to see you on HSN where I now get all of my scrapbooking and card making supplies or ShopHQ where I get Royal Doulton. I don't know what is going on with QVC.

Contributor

That is good for you. I am writing a letter to Mike George. They should of given them a better show. It wasn't like they couldn't do a two hour show. Diamoneque was on the hour before they came on, and since that is QVC's own brand, they can have that on anytime that they want. I hope that we can help change their minds.

New Contributor

We know Kirks Folly is a niche line, but not everything has to be a blockbuster to deserve air time, Q! If a drop-off in sales is the reason Q is doing this, then they helped the demise. The average Kirks Folly shopper can't be up at 2AM to watch a show. And despite the Q for decades saying you can shop anytime, so many viewers still think an item is only available when it's on air. Or they wait till it's on air to make a final decision. Another aspect important to KF being on air, as we all know laser shots of KF jewelry on the website does not do it any kind of justice.

I love the diversity and uniqueness of the Q shopping experience, but they keep watering it down. I'm so sick of the same 10 jewelry names being pushed at us. I can go to a regular dept store for that. Please put KF back on air, and at a decent time!