Not applicable

I have been a Kirk's Folly viewer on QVC since 1996 and have a nice collection of their jewelry. I saw Jennifer at 3 events in the San Diego area. I loved all the Kirk's Folly shows on QVC and think you should continue having Kirk's Folly on QVC.

Not applicable

Shame on the Q! First you take away the beautifully decorated "fantasy" shows and stick KF with those generic sets, moved their shows to the wee hours of the night and now you let KF go with a whimper. At the very LEAST you owed the Kirk family a fitting send-off after almost 22 years of making money for you.

Over the past year I've become more and more dissatisfied with QVC. How many women can/want to pay hundreds of dollars for a handbag, for heaven's sake? I've watched less and less and this is one more slap in the face for long-time customers.

New Contributor
I am so disappointed in QVC and their treatment of loyal vendors. Jennifer, you and your family are so wonderful and kind. I had the privilege to meet you in Providence and you were all so warm and friendly. The Q has the SAME vendors over and over that I hardly watch any more. There is little diversity in the products. I will most certainly visit your website, Jennifer, and will continue to get my Kirk's Folly jewelry there. Best wishes to you and your wonderful family.
Contributor

I have bought Kirks Folly jewelry since their first show on QVC in the early 1990's. I was home with a newborn and browsing through TV channels. I came upon Jenniefer Kirk and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I ordered a cat charm bracelet and it was so nice that I ordered another one for my sister. That was in goldtone, as most of the items were in the early days, and it still looks as nice as it did then. Since then I have gotten dozens of items, as has my sister. They have the most magical jewelery. I have also gotten shawls and wind chimes and wallets. My sister is crazy for their wallets....so sparkly. WHY OH WHY has QVC decided they don't want to show these beautiful and imaginative items?? I am very disappointed in the stuff QVC has been pushing for the last several years. It is BORING!! Except for artisan silver shows (which are few and far between) and Barbara Bixby (which I really can't afford, but it is gorgeous), I rarely watch anymore. HSN is by far the better shopping channel now....tons of unique jewelry. I wish the Kirks could go there. They would really fit in with Sajen, Himalayan Gems, Amy Kahn Russell, and Nicky Butler.....all kindred spirits. Please, please bring back the Kirks!!!!!

I own a store in Elkins, WV which specializes in Kirks Folly called Carmen's Place. For the past two years I have felt pride in selling their products which are designed with love and built with quality. Kirks Folly has lasted 35 years, with or without QVC. Needless to say many of their magical pieces are exclusive to QVC as are not available for purchase from their web site or from retailers like me. Allow me to share a email that Jennifer sent this morning:

<table id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5055" style="text-align: left;" width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5054"> <tr id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5053"> <td id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5052" rowspan="1" colspan="1">

"Dear carmen,

Greetings from Fairyland,

</td> </tr> <tr id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5058"> <td id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1395004385681_5057" rowspan="1" colspan="1">

I want to thank you all for the calls, emails, blogs, Facebook messages, QVC Forum comments, letters and cards. Your support is overwhelming and truly appreciated by our entire team at Kirks Folly.

Apparently some of you received emails from QVC that our March 1st show had been cancelled ~ I must apologize for that. It was not cancelled, and we did have a show on March 1st at 2 a.m. If you missed anything, most of the merchandise is still on QVC.com where you can also view some of the videos.

To clarify the situation, QVC has not scheduled any Show dates for us for 2014; although, you'll still be able to find our products on QVC.com. As you know, this April would have been our 22nd Anniversary on the air with you. We loved every minute of our shows and meeting all of you, our favorite people! We were so looking forward to our Summer, Halloween and Holiday Specials on QVC. We are always hopeful that QVC will have a change of heart, and we are always available to go back on the air.

Kirks Folly was founded on one heartfelt motto ~ Dream and Believe ~ and we know it lives in your hearts as well. My feeling is that if we all gather together in a powerful, positive way requesting the Kirks Folly shows be brought back, expressing how much we have enjoyed them for so many years, and what the shows have meant to us ~ that our voices will be heard, and the return of our shows will be possible. A sisterhood of Believers ~ the positive power of Fairyland ~ united we stand!

If you'd like our shows back, here is how you can make your voice heard:

Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 and ask for a supervisor to express your disappointment and request the show be returned. If they receive a large volume of calls, it can truly help.

Write to QVC at 1200 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA 19380. Please don't include Follydust in your letters - what's magical to us can be difficult to clean out of offices.

Post on the forums at QVC.com by Clicking Here to join one discussion
or
by Clicking Here to join another discussion.

Thank you all for the amazing experience and Sparkle On....
We love you,
Jen"

I have shopped QVC for years, but find that I have to return more and more merchandise due to poor quality control, construction mistakes and ill fitting garments. Kirks Folly is the exception; you do not survive in business 35 years by making a junk. product. Mother's pass their Kirks Folly pieces to their daughters; and memory after memory are shared about the significance of some Kirks Folly pieces felt deep in the hearts of consumers.

That kind of love and quality is not found in clothes, jewelry made without the magic that Kirks Folly adds, or electronic products. Bring this family and their love back to your show.

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

New Contributor
You dumped a tradition? Kirk's Folly? You tossed out a sell out company? If nothing else, their presentations were a pleasant break from your overworked presentations of days and hours of Dourney and Burke, Philosophy and Judith Ripka, etc.Your programming has become stale and you need the quirky break now and then. Besides, KF has been stuck on late nights for a long time now and was one of the few things I would stay up to watch and apparently a lot of other customers thought it worthwhile to stay up for as well. Instead of severing ties with them you should be offering them a better time slot. While you are at it, cut down on the aforementioned overexposed brands and get some new, fun programming.
Occasional Contributor

I loved Kirks Folly for over twenty years, and if I thought contacting QVC would bring them back, I would gladly do that. However, this reminds me too much of the sad debacle with Tova we endured for months a few years ago. We called, wrote, begged - nothing helped, and the situation is still as it was. The company just does not care what we think or want. I learned that the hard way. I haven't watched much QVC for the last year or so - just lost trust in them. Sad....

Not applicable

I originally found Kirk's Folly through QVC and loved to watch the fairy tale themed shows. Why would QVC discontinue this time honored tradition and move away from this wonderful vendor? The way QVC is going, getting rid of older vendors and NOT replacing them with good quality vendors, they themselves will not be in business. Every item I think about ordering off the website seems to have more negative than positive reviews these days and I frequently shop elsewhere for other items because of it. I strongly urge QVC to bring back Kirks Folly and put them on in decent time slots. 2 am eastern is still midnight for me and I usually can't be up that late.

Honored Contributor

If they can put muppets on there for a whole day, surely they can have a cute fairy mermaid jewelry show on during waking hours every couple months.

Maybe QVC would prefer a younger representative for the line? They could send in a Follyette or something, a co-guest? I'd could even see that earth shoes lady sprinkling glitter all over the place.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

I am so sorry to see what QVC has done to Kirks Folly. And that last show was horrible. It was bad enough that they'd been relegated to the wee hours when of course, viewers and orders would be less, but that show was just cut-throat.

I have many KF pieces from back in the day when they'd have the wonderful sets. It was a beautiful escape for a little while, where one could "believe" for a time. I have a few newer pieces too, but it was just so hard to try to stay up and watch these past few years, when one really needed to be sleeping, and soon to be up for work. I couldn't miss that last one though, sad as it was.

Bit by bit, the things I watched QVC for are disappearing. I just don't understand the direction QVC is trying to take itself, when it hears from so many disappointed customers.