Super Contributor

BlingQueen, in the Jenniefer's monthly newsletter on their own website, is where it's announced there will be no more KF shows on Q in 2014.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/1/2014 jetts_mom said:

BlingQueen, in the Jenniefer's monthly newsletter on their own website, is where it's announced there will be no more KF shows on Q in 2014.

That's very sad to hear. Qvc is losing a lot of good vendors. No wonder my jewelry buying has been very little on this channel. They lose vendors, and don't gain any new ones. For always repeating the same items, I'm surprised their sales aren't down. Thanks for your post. I'll miss seeing Jennifer on the Q that's for sure.
Super Contributor

ITA. I thought they used to proudly tout how they were the largest jewelry retailer in the US, and I have many wonderful things from those days. I don't understand the heavy investment into electronics and such that you can get anywhere, and usually for lower prices. (and often free shipping, or none if you buy local)

Occasional Contributor

I agree with most of everything that has already been said above. I have been a loyal viewer of the Kirks Folly line since the time they came to QVC and have purchased many pieces of their fun and whimsical jewlery. I'm am not surprised by QVC's shabby treatment, since they have done it many times over recent years and have steadily spiraled downhill from once being a premier shopping channel to one that I barely watch or purchase from any longer. I am just happy to say that I am regularly shopping on the Kirks Folly web site and have also viewed a couple of their shopping events broadcast from Jenniefer's home and much of the fun and magic is still there! And, the best part of shopping with them directly is that they don't totally rip their buyers off with high shipping and handling prices and the pieces you order come within just a couple of days, an all around better shopping experience! I would much rather have the bulk of my shopping money go directly the the Kirk's Folly family anyway and cut out the totally disgusting middlemen.

Super Contributor

Instead of promoting a family business they'd rather promote vendors who are in reality TV? I am buying less and less from QVC and more and more directly from Vendors websites. QVC charges too much for shipping anyway. I wonder if they ever heard Greed Kills companies?

Respected Contributor

How sad that that Kirk's Folly will no longer be on the Q and also that after all the years and all the wonderful shows there was not a better farewell show. I feel so bad for Jennifer and her family. I too have watched Kirk's Folly from the beginning and have many of their wonderful pieces of jewelry. I always liked that the Q use to have items especially jewelry that were different. I did not get to see the show and maybe that was a good thing from what I have read here. I will be purchasing from their website. Thank you Kirk family for all the beautiful jewelry and the fantastic shows on QVC. You will be missed.

Honored Contributor

I am unhappy to hear that this line will no longer be presented on QVC. I have bought many wonderful items of Jennifer's, she was so pleasant to watch and listen to.

Occasional Contributor

I just checked out the Kirks Folly website sale, very good mark downs and ELEVEN pieces of jewelry are coming my way for only $7.47 in shipping costs! QVC would charge nearly that much for one piece!

Esteemed Contributor

I got an e mail from the Q here in CA that the show had been canceled. I have many of KF pieces and have been buying on her web site in the last couple of years. Prices better and S&H. I even talked to one of the sisters per telephone answering a question I had. The Q gone downhill, I now also go to web sites of vendors. KF will be missed as was their once wonderful cute display when they were on the air. Shame on you QVC

Super Contributor
I checked out their web site and it really is not well done. I like KF but I couldn't shop there. Maybe it is just the way it shows up on an iPad.