Contributor

Hello, 

I am new to Kirks Folly.  Does this line ever go on sale?

It seems a bit pricey for mystery metal. 

Nevertheless, I made several purchases from this line. 

I am curious though why no sale even when they are live on QVC? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly

[ Edited ]

@MandyR136 -

They used to have more down to earth prices here.

A Secret!

-I discovered a few years ago, that if you go to their website kirks folly.com their prices are at least half the QVC price for most things.

They might not have the same things showing right now as QVC but enough things to find that are just as lovely.

I haven't looked too recently but a few years ago they had incredible sales-under $10 for earrings that had been $40 and $50 on QVC-that kind of sale.

Their website is really fun to look through.

Sorry QVC, but you do not seem to care about keeping competitive!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I get most of my Kirks Folly over on ebay. Lots there for great prices.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay @MandyR136  I looked at the site and there were so many nice  pieces at reasonable prices.  What I found interesting was the reference and link to the "QVC Line"  I wonder if they make a different line just for the Q?  If you want to see something cute, check out the bunny and duck earrings.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly

[ Edited ]

@MandyR136 - Definitely sign up for the Kirk's Folly newsletter and check out their own website.  They send out notices of sales and special prices, plus online shows they do from Seaview (Jenniefer's home) on YouTube and Facebook.

I don't buy much now, but I have too many pieces to mention from years ago, when they were on QVC regularly and from when KF had a membership club.

You can see so much more on their website.

(Also, remember to check out the clearance section on QVC.  You never know what will pop up there.)

Contributor

Thank you! 

You are right!  QVC is pricey.  It is rare that they throw a bone in form of a coupon. Their shipping charges are outrageous, and their clearance prices are more like regular prices.  

Contributor

Thanks. 

Contributor

Thank you!      

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac,

So cute! (and her things are very well made!)

PRE-ORDER FOR SPRING 2021: Bunny Kisses Leverback Earrings (Sterling Silvertone)

$26 leverback earrings

PRE-ORDER FOR SPRING 2021: Easter Wishes Chick Pierced Earrings (Goldtone)

$24

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

Very cute!

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy