Frequent Contributor

I am really disappointed in QVC for doing this. I think the channel is going to more expensive items and I cannot buy them. I love Kirk Follys things and buy when I can. Since they put the show in the early morning hours it is hard for me to watch sometimes.

If they go to another channel I will follow.

Regular Contributor

Dear QVC,

BRING BACK KIRKS FOLLY AND PUT THEM ON DURING PRIMETIME!!!!!! I loved watching their shows with the beautiful sets. Their shows and jewelry bring joy to a lot of people.

Dear Kirks Folly,

If you do not get any more shows in QVC, may you find a home on ANOTHER channel!

Respected Contributor

Although I never bought Kirks Folly jewelry, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the show. I remember when Judy Crowell would dress accordingly and handsome young men would saunter by to provide a piece of jewelry for the following presentation.

It was all so fairy-like and magical. Lots of work went into the shows.

Disgusting what QVC has done to them.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Contributor

What a shame. & Shame on you QVC!

Honored Contributor
I too am very disappointed that we will no longer see Kirks Folly on QVC. The magical sets were something only those of us with a light fun filled heart could appreciate, and that no longer seems to be on trend. There is so much discord anymore. One example is all the negative threads about the muppets. Kirks Folly brought special magic with them to the viewers and they will be greatly missed.
Regular Contributor

I received an e-mail from QVC about how the Kirks Folly show was cancelled. Then they had it anyways? What was that all about? What a slap in the face to that family after all the years of bringing us so much fun and joy, not to mention how much money they brought in for QVC over the years. Yet we get over whelmed with Judith Ripka, and the Bronzo lines and all the other ones that after awhile make us yawn and change the channel. QVC seems to have lost what selling is all about, it's more than that, it's should be entertaining and fun and all they can see is the bottom line...money!!! You get some hosts like some blithering selling machines and telling us how much they got in of something and how you have to get it in time and blah, blah, blah, they talk over the guests and are just plain rude. It's sell, sell, sell! It's disturbing to watch. If QVC wants to really know what we think read these comments and take heart, and learn from what your customers really want. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Occasional Contributor

I didn't get that e-mail about the show being cancelled. I wonder what that was about. Very strange.

Please QVC please schedule a Kirks Folly show or two and put them in a DECENT TIME SLOT so people can watch. I'll bet anything that the past few years of 2-3am time slots is what killed these shows.

Please QVC schedule a show at a decent hour and see what happens. I don't think that's asking too much after 22 years.

New Contributor

I, too, have been a very long (since the beginning) fan of Kirks FOlly. It is a sad day when QVC takes off a show like this but keeps on some of the over-priced and not half as interesting jewelry lines. Kirks is like a big family, which was clearly evident at each and every show. And I agree witht the other Blogger, where was the sign-off (farewell) after 22 years of doing business? Crude to the core - I hardly even saw them advertise the show - I mean, I dont think sales were THAT bad, now were they? In any case, I am sad after all these years of watching Jeniefer and her family, to know they will not be on air anymore -

Disappointed in QVC to say the least - Personally, and ethically -

New Contributor

Well if they gave Kirks Folly the boot, then watch out Valerie Par Hill.. because you will probably be next... I have never missed one episode of the Kirks Folly shows.. I really can't say that about any of the other ones.. I'm just devestated, and really ashamed of QVC!

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show. I am very sad to see them go. I've loved watching, especially with the gorgeous old sets. I'm glad I stocked up on Fairy Dust. Shame on you, QVC. Just keep your junk. I don't know who buys it!!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney