Trusted Contributor

Kirks Folly is starting up again - at authorized locations, which I had to delete from the e-mail I received from Jennifer - you can check on Kirks Folly Live dot com

Greetings Fairies,  

I have some very exciting news to share. Helen and I are Designing and Producing fabulous New Kirks Folly Collections - it is a New and Exciting Journey for all of us.
Our wonderful Authorized Resellers have been Amazing Partners and make it possible for us to bring you the latest of Kirks Folly directly from Fairyland.
Our Newest Design is The Astral Goddess Collection - a magical array of moons and stars and crystals that will dazzle our Celestial Fairies. If you have never tried wearing Starlight and Moonlight,  this is your moment to shine.
We introduced our first star and moon collection in the early 80's - Moondust Memories - The Astral Goddess Collection is the Diva, the Mama, the Divine!
Take a close look at the magnificent Swarovski Crystals that dazzle this collection - Crystal Rose Gold, Comet Argent Light, Crystal Vitrail Light, Black Diamond AB, Crystal AB - and the Multi color plating of Gold, Antique Silver, Antique Copper and Antique Brass - a magical mix to delight the Goddess in You.

The new collection is available at:. 

Please feel comfortable buying Kirks Folly from all of our Authorized Resellers.
Just an FYI - many of these collections will be using Limited Special Stones so they may only be produced once - depending on availability.  
Don't hesitate to share  what you are yearning for - we will do our best to delight. 

I leave you with this:

"There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it." - Judith McNaught, Remember When

Much Love,

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly - new designs

I used to enjoy catching an occasional show with Kirk's Folly and Judy Crowell years ago.  Even though the jewelry was not my style, the shows were fun.

Super Contributor

I received the e-mail today.  I only caught Kirks Folly presentations a few times and thought they were fun.  I bought one necklace and really liked it. 

Honored Contributor

@mzlg - I haven't had a chance to check my emails for a couple of days, so thank you for posting this!  I'll go have a look now.

I'm so delighted to hear that Kirk's Folly is going to be in business again.  I have a large collection of their pieces and I love them.  That wouldn't stop me adding more...!  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

So happy to hear this!  Just love Heart them!!

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

So happy to hear this!  Just love Heart them!!

Happy to hear this too.  I have a very pretty flower bracelet with flowers, it actually has a ombre affect.  One shade blends into another.  The crystals in the flowers are beautiful.  It is a lovely piece.  I would like to get more.  I would love to see them on another channel.  Their shows were fun.

Honored Contributor

Awesome!!!!  I miss her shows!!!  They were beautiful and a great escape.  I will have to go on line and see if I can find her new things.  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember when the hosts dressed like faries. Very different. Smiley Embarassed

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Absolutley, I think they should go to Evine.  Also just have to say, their crystals sparkle like no others.