Respected Contributor

Kirks Folly Fans: Reading Glasses In Stock

If you are a Kirks Folly fan like me, you may be interested in knowing that the Reading Glasses are back in stock. H221358 or for 3.0 H221359. I was so disappointed when my waitlist order was canceled a couple months ago, now I have purchased the two additional pairs I wanted. Wish KF would consider doing these in pink. If you want them, would not wait because doubt they will last long once the KF fans find out! LOL
Honored Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly Fans: Reading Glasses In Stock

Are you kidding swarovski crystals on glasses?!  There is a test chart for which reading glasses could benefit you on line, if you don't know.  Yup, these will be gone.

Honored Contributor

They are nice.
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I bit the bullet and got them yesterday with the easy pay and free shipping.....

I like a little sparkle. Will use them when we go out to dinner and I need to see the menu....

Honored Contributor

Love them!! ....now do I need these?

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 I agree with your comment, but a girl has to have at least one pair of sparkly readers! I now have two pairs! LOL people seem to do a double take when I’m wearing them including the UPS guy when I answered the door wearing them! Only wish they came in 2.75 strength. Seems eyebobs are the only ones who carry 2.75 so I ordered another pair yesterday, free ship day. Hope you enjoy your KF readers.