Super Contributor
In case you haven't heard, Kirks Folly is going out of business, and they are having a crazy good online sale on EVERYTHING. I purchased $284.00 worth of jewelry for $51.00. They have a necklace regularly $110.00 selling for $9.00!! There's still a lot of great merchandise left!
Super Contributor
LOL sorry I didn't see the other Kirks post with 8 million views before I posted mine. Oops!!
Trusted Contributor

I made a haul on their website! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I purchased 30 pieces and the grand total was a little over $150.00 Without the 70%........it would have been a little over $500.00! Needless to say, I wouldn't have purchased what I did without that discount!! Yesterday, I had put everything I wanted into my cart, and then a little after 11:00 p.m. CST, I signed into my account and the prices had been lowered. I'm happy it was all already in my cart, cause the website was slow! I checked back just now and some of the pieces I got are now sold out, so I'm glad I stayed up on purpose to get them. I've always loved whimsical stuff and love the Kirk's Folly line, but until now, only had about 4 pieces.

Super Contributor
On 10/1/2014 NiteStar said:

I made a haul on their website! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I purchased 30 pieces and the grand total was a little over $150.00 Without the 70%........it would have been a little over $500.00! Needless to say, I wouldn't have purchased what I did without that discount!! Yesterday, I had put everything I wanted into my cart, and then a little after 11:00 p.m. CST, I signed into my account and the prices had been lowered. I'm happy it was all already in my cart, cause the website was slow! I checked back just now and some of the pieces I got are now sold out, so I'm glad I stayed up on purpose to get them. I've always loved whimsical stuff and love the Kirk's Folly line, but until now, only had about 4 pieces.

Yay NiteStar!!! Sounds like you really made out!! Oh man, yes, the site was very slow last night, but, yeah, worth it! Have fun with all your new goodies! I only bought 7 LOL! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
On 10/1/2014 mollysmama said:

Yay NiteStar!!! Sounds like you really made out!! Oh man, yes, the site was very slow last night, but, yeah, worth it! Have fun with all your new goodies! I only bought 7 LOL! Smiley Happy

I've placed 3 more orders since last night! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} And can you believe it.........my order from last night has already shipped!

Super Contributor

I've placed 3 more orders since last night! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} And can you believe it.........my order from last night has already shipped!

Ok...I can't stand it...I'm going back in...LOL!!!
Trusted Contributor

Ok...I can't stand it...I'm going back in...LOL!!!

The reason it was 3 orders today is because I kept checking out after adding several items to my cart since I didn't want the item(s) to sell out while I was shopping and then trying to check out on their "oh so slow" website! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} But I can understand why it's slow with so many people ordering. I'm surprised it didnt' crash completely!

Super Contributor

Wow! I never experienced such a thing! I am completely new to Kirks Folly, although I have seen the shows on QVC. So it wasn't until the other day that I had gone to the KF website because I had asked if KF tarnished like some of the Sweet Romance gifts I had given.

So this morning I was there and I had no idea what was going on!!! I didn't know they were going to take 70% off everything which I had seen FULL PRICE the day before!

So I started shopping. So I started picking out pendants and I picked out so many pretty and unique gifts (and some for me!)--the pendants were magnetic. BUT I didn't have any magnetic necklaces. So I picked out a silver one, a rainbow crystal one, a bronze one, and a gold tone one. And I kept noticing the price in my cart would reduce in cost! And I said: YAY! They are cutting the prices down again!!

So I went to check out and guess what? The reason the price in my cart was reducing was because the pendants I had picked out were selling out before I could purchase them!!

So I had a bunch of magnetic necklaces, but only one pendant which managed not to sell out!

LOL!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So I emptied my entire cart and started all over again!!

What fun!

The prices are incredible! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Frequent Contributor

It's really incredible how fast things are zipping out their door! At 1:28 PM PDT I counted only 88 items still left available on their site. I think there was over 800 items available early this AM when I got in another order (a total of 39 items). WOW!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/1/2014 CrowHaven said:

It's really incredible how fast things are zipping out their door! At 1:28 PM PDT I counted only 88 items still left available on their site. I think there was over 800 items available early this AM when I got in another order (a total of 39 items). WOW!!!

You are absolutely right CrowHaven! And a lot of those 88 items are initial enhancer pendants and I counted each different initial as a different item.........so really it's a lot less than 88!