Trusted Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly - Two Hour Show June 11th on QVC2

I think it's the first time I've watched a KF show that I didn't order anything!  Nothing caught my eye this time, but it was fun watching.

Honored Contributor

Two of my favorite pieces of jewelry are Kirk's Folly-Smilin' Jack and a Christmas bracelet call Forever Green (may have gotten the name wrong).

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Pearlee

@Pearlee wrote:

From an email I just received:

Please join Jenniefer on Monday, June 11th for a very special two hour Kirks Folly Enchanted Summer Showon QVC2 at 10:00 pm ET (that is 7:00 pm for our friends on the West Cost).

Our show host Nancy Hornback will be joining our Fairy Godmother for this very special program.

My email says Antonella.  Hope it's her, fits in with jolly time.  I have so much KF, but love to watch, fun.  I always get compliemts when I wear them.

@qvcadditionThat's really odd!  I copied and pasted directly from my email!

@Pearlee- I got the same email and normally it would be Nancy Hornback.  They must've had to make a last-minute change.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

Kirks Folly is my favorite jewelry vendor, I have quite a collection, which includes the forget me not necklace with the little blue flowers, and tiny pink dragonfly. I enjoy the moons, and the new water moons are beautiful, and magical. I especially enjoy some of the rings, and the earrings are very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  I've been buying KF jewelry for a very long time, even before KF was on QVC.   I started buying from the KF website (the old one that was shut down - not the newest site), the prices were fantastic (much better than Q's) and so were KF's sales.  And they often includes gifts just for purchases - and the gifts which were jewelry were always really great; in fact excellent!   I used to buy so much that I joined the "club" and got a discount on whatever I bought for a year (when you joined they sent you a membership pin each year, so it was a pretty good deal - the pin alone was pretty much worth the membership fee).    

I'm "over" it now.  I still love everything I bought from KF, but that phase for me is over.  It lasted many years until they  supposedly went out of business (before they resurrected themselves fairly recently) - that is, whey they closed the fabulous website that was chock full of jewelry at really good prices.  That is not true for the current website (in my opinion).

Super Contributor

Didn't they go out of business?  I am missing something?