Trusted Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly Coming Back to QVC

Love me some KF!  I decorated a Christmas tree one year with all of my KF pieces and it looked lovely.  While I may not wear it every day, I love to display it as artwork and look at it.  It's not just the jewelry itself, but the Kirks story is wonderful and they evoke whimsy and magic like no other.  I think everyone needs a little magic in their lives!

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl- ITA.  A little magic does everyone some good!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Kachina624- I can certainly imagine marketing aimed at men that makes them think they will all turn into macho, superheroes, attractive to all women, if they just buy and use "this product".  Apparently, that "feeble sort of marketing" works on them.

I don't think something that brightens a person's day is insulting (and I don't think any of the women who enjoy this jewelry line think that there are real fairies fluttering around everywhere). 

There's enough horrible news in the world.  I don't begrudge anyone who wants to "escape" for a brief period of time and I'll leave it at that.  I don't want to derail this thread.

As you said, whatever floats your boat...

(BTW, do you think people who attend things like ComicCon in full costume are also of "lesser intelligence"?  Just wondering where the line is drawn for you.  No need to answer - just a rhetorical question.)

Wonder how she feels about Halloween then.

They're selling whimsical jewelry, not lecturing on feminism. Not everything has to be serious and elite. 

I used to watch the shows back in the day, I loved the costumes and the positive vibes and the enthusiasm for the line. I love anything celestial, so bring on the moons and stars. I'm not sure how all the fairy dust and princess gowns will fit in with the minimalist theme QVC has been running with the last several years, but I hope they do it!

Trusted Contributor

Yay!  Fun shows, something lighthearted.  I've never watched QVC2 but I will for this and the fun nostalgia. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always thought that Judy Crowel was such a great host for the Kirk's Folly shows. She got into the spirit. I have some earrings, necklaces and beautiful enameled pins that I wear occasionally. High quality, no stones have fallen out.

Honored Contributor

Can you guess where I am?

More importantly - can you guess WHY???? 😍🤔😁

#KirksFolly #QVC #TheBigReturn #ComingSoon

kf.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Got that photo - and here is the rest of the email I received from Jenniefer Kirk:

Friday, Sept 29, 2017
Two Hour Show
10:00 pm ET

Save the Date Fairies ~ For a QVC Homecoming

Please join Jenniefer on Friday, September 29th for a very special two hour Kirks Folly Celestial Eclipse Showon QVC2 at 10:00 pm ET (that is 7:00 pm for our friends on the West Cost).

Come and frolic with the Fairy Godmother under the Seaview Moon and Stars and begin our New Journey into the Enchanted World together.

You will also be able to watch our live QVC show online via computer, tablet or phone @http://www.qvc.com/content/shop-qvc2.html
Occasional Contributor

I am thrilled they are coming back !!  I Love everything Kirksfolly !  Welcome back !!  Thank you QVC !!!

Regular Contributor

I'm looking forward to the return of Kirks Folly

@makena wrote:

In September on QVC2 w/Nancy Hornback.

Thank you for the very nice news. I will keep an eye out for Kirks Folly. I've loved every piece of jewelry I've purchased of theirs. 

Contributor

This news makes me feel happy!  Just like all my Kirks Folly does Smiley Happy