Respected Contributor

Kirk's Folly Coming Back to QVC

In September on QVC2 w/Nancy Hornback.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly Coming Back to QVC

That's a good thing but I never watch QVC2.  Sitting in front of a computer and watching TV is not enjoyable to me.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

That's a good thing but I never watch QVC2.  Sitting in front of a computer and watching TV is not enjoyable to me.  

QVC2 is an actual TV channel, at least where I live.  But there were many many people that were upset when they left.  I am sure they would be interested in knowing and would find a way to watch.

Honored Contributor

Yea!!Heart

I just wore one of their moon earrings todaySmiley Happy It's turquoise and sparkly-naturallyWoman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I heard that.  It would be great if they came back with new styles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched their live facebook video that was on about a month ago and I was surprised to see how dull everything was so I kind of hope they aren't all like that.

They were kind of a monochrome, dull metal, with not much color and that is so unlike anything I have ever seen from them.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I'm really surprised because I thought they had gone completely out of business. I remember Bob Mackie saying Kirks used to make jewelry for his shows. They were such lovely people.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

That's nice for fans of the line, I don't buy costume jewelry anymore.  I watch a Gabrielles AM Style show but that's all I've ever watched on Qvc2.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't get qvc2.  But I am glad they are back.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would love to hear the same announcement regarding Tacori, Verragio, Barry Cord, Ann King, Echo of the Dreamer and several others.  Kirks Folly is fun and happy for the fans!