Honored Contributor

Kirk's Folly 40th Anniv. Celebration on QVC Tuesday

From an email I just got:

Please join Jenniefer Kirk this Tuesday, April 30, 2019 for two very special "40th Anniversary Celebration Shows" ✨

Our first QVC show is on at 2:00 am ET (Tuesday morning) - that is 11:00 pm, Monday, April 29th for our friends on the West Coast (show host will be Terri Conn).

Our second QVC show is on at 1:00 pm ET (Tuesday afternoon) - that is 10:00 am for our friends on the West Coast (show host will be Antonella Nester).

You will also be able to watch our live QVC shows online via computer, tablet or phone on our Facebook page.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly 40th Anniv. Celebration on QVC Tuesday

Not convenient times for me but do see a couple new items I might order. Love sea view moon!
Honored Contributor

I'd like to get the Seaview Watermoon bracelet, but not once did they mention sizing in the presentation.  If the description is accurate the small should be fine.  But it's a bracelet you don't want to spin around, so it has to fit correctly.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon

Which bracelet are you interested in, the one that coordinates with the necklace that was a prior Big Deal?

I have/had the one that is the metal cuff. I found it to fit pretty much true to size. I wear large in this one and found it to be pretty snug. I will caution that after a few wearings my sea view moon fell off. Very upset about it, had too long to return and now I’m out $100. Will probably get some jewelry glue and glue it back and then donate to a thrift organization. Because of the way it came off the mirror behind the moon is messed up. I have several of the other moon bracelets from years ago with bead bracelet and never had a problem with them. Anyway, I unfortunately do not find the quality to be what it once was. Whatever you decide, hope you enjoy.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy   It's this one:

https://www.qvc.com/Kirks-Folly-Seaview-Water-Moon-Crystal-Stretch-Bracelet.product.J353740.html?ite...

I haven't ordered anything since they've been back.  I would be disappointed if the quality turned out to be sub par.

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@faeriemoon

Which bracelet are you interested in, the one that coordinates with the necklace that was a prior Big Deal?

I have/had the one that is the metal cuff. I found it to fit pretty much true to size. I wear large in this one and found it to be pretty snug. I will caution that after a few wearings my sea view moon fell off. Very upset about it, had too long to return and now I’m out $100. Will probably get some jewelry glue and glue it back and then donate to a thrift organization. Because of the way it came off the mirror behind the moon is messed up. I have several of the other moon bracelets from years ago with bead bracelet and never had a problem with them. Anyway, I unfortunately do not find the quality to be what it once was. Whatever you decide, hope you enjoy.

@Kindaglitzy- I've only just seen your post because I realized that I missed the Kirk's Folly show.  (Our previous DVR from DirecTV died and when they replaced it, it wiped out all of my shows set up to record.  I'm still fixing things.)

However, in regards to your bracelet, Kirk's Folly has always stood behind the quality of their items.  You should contact them directly through their website to tell them about the issue.  I can't believe they wouldn't put it right.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia thanks for the information.
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon

I have two of those bracelets: Crystal aurora and the violet. Almost forgot I had them. Went and tried them on and find they both fit fine with a little slack but do not turn around on my wrist. Mine are large size. I did buy the orange color and returned because found it too snug on me. Pretty bracelet. If you decide to purchase, hope you enjoy.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy  Thank you for your input. I'm deciding between the blue face and the violet face.  They are all so pretty it's hard to choose just one!