Frequent Contributor

Kicking myself - Bixby Flower Ring

I got this ring for myself for Christmas in the garnet. It is a larger profile than I normal buy but it so pretty. A work of art! I thought about buying another color, but kept thnking about it. Now it's gone from $89 to $107 and no easy pay. I'm kicking myself for not getting a second one. Oh well, I'll keep an eye on it and maybe it will go back on sale. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Kicking myself - Bixby Flower Ring

Hang in there.   If it's the one I think it is,  it'll probably be back as some kind of "special".   It was a TSV at one time.   It is a very pretty ring.   I have 2 of them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I agree with Kachina, hang in there.  I purchased this ring early last year and it has been a TSV at least twice since then, and they always have all the choices available. 

Valued Contributor

I got this ring in citrine on NYE for my birthday gift and I love it. I too was thinking about getting the garnet as well. It's a lovely ring and you can't beat the price, good to know it is offered periodically.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Try calling customer service.  Sometimes they will honor the lower price if it's been within the last 30 days.  Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

I have all five.  I bought the citrine and blue topaz - both are superb quality.  I put off getting both rings going by the pictures.  I was super surprised by the depth of color in both choices. 

I also was able to get the 19 inch chain for $199.  Finally a keeper ! That was a super surprise because ALL of the necklaces and bracelet I have purchased with the flower hoop closure would not stay closed.  I do believe this was a NEW necklace too.  

No more Bixby for awhile ... I hope !  Very very happy with all of my purchases from 2015.

Respected Contributor

I got it when it was a TSV. I coulldn't return it fast enough. I thought that although the gems were beautiful, and the design gorgeous, it was just completely oversized, as if the manudacturer made some kind of major error in the scale while manufacturing. Because I'm sure they brought a lot in and that they got a lot of returns, I think they will push this for a while to come to try and at least break even . Furthermore, I purchased a beautiful Bixby green quartz ring several years ago. I hadn't worn it in some time. I took it out to wear a few months ago , and it is now a CLEAR quartz stone, so I have little faith in the treatment process that is clearly used in her stones, so I can't bring myself to trust the brand enough to fork out the high prices that are charged on the Q for her pieces. It hasn't happened with any of the other stones on items that I have purchased from the Q. I will say that.