Regular Contributor

Kenneth Jay Lane Jewelry on HSN

FYI:  Colleen Lopez on HSN announced that Kenneth Jay Lane's jewelry will be offered on HSN beginning with shows on April 26.  (She offered one piece from the line on her show yesterday that sold out.)  For those who are fans of this line, you may want to check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kenneth Jay Lane Jewelry on HSN

loved him......never missed a show....have many many of his pins....

Honored Contributor

@JanetsGirl Thank you! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

This could be a bonanza for costume jewelry lovers if it is quality and they do tasteful pieces.  It could also be a disaster if they present cheap junk.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see, read reviews and customer comments here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have his lipstick pin on my trenchcoat and every time I wear it I get a compliment on it.

I also have his big apple necklace & a few other pieces. 

I have his bow earrings , they are very pretty and last summer I went into an antique shop in Pittsburgh and they had the exact bow in a pin - Yep, it said KJL on it, so I got the matching pin for about $10.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 There is still a kenneth J lane website that sells his line of jewelry. Why don't ypou take a look at it? I like to peruse e bay for lines of jewelry D/C by QVC and have gotten quite a few pieces of Joan's , Lee Sands  and others. In lee Sands I saw a lot that was never on QVC - he sold his items at places other than QVC.

Honored Contributor

@151949.  Yes indeed, and there are some really pretty things too but they're not cheap.  I still have a few pieces from his QVC days.  I like to browse eBay too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

There is a Kenneth Jay Lane store at Disney Springs, Florida.  Beautiful pieces of jewelry.