Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I have no clue, Bling, how it could happened but it did. I went to my emails to check on delivery date and noticed the second email, right after the confirmation, the email of cancellation. Oh well, the ring is sold out in my size and I do not want to buy just any, contact them, wait, etc. With Sonia I would do it, but here you have to pay, wait, explain yourself, not worth it. I am sure he will bring it back, maybe even cheaper. I have so many pieces that just sit there.... But I will wait and check the site.

Anyway, thanks and ,please , post your review, I love to read them. Meanwhile I will concentrate on my search for shoes that would match my dress. I got one pair ,super gorgeous, but one of my hips doesn't like them. Will try to post a picimage.jpeg

@SANNA OMG! those shoes are gorgeous!  wowza!  I haven't worn heels like that since my days working for the feds, lol.  I know I'd kill myself now wearing those.  But they are gorgeous.  you have great taste!!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I have no clue, Bling, how it could happened but it did. I went to my emails to check on delivery date and noticed the second email, right after the confirmation, the email of cancellation. Oh well, the ring is sold out in my size and I do not want to buy just any, contact them, wait, etc. With Sonia I would do it, but here you have to pay, wait, explain yourself, not worth it. I am sure he will bring it back, maybe even cheaper. I have so many pieces that just sit there.... But I will wait and check the site.

Anyway, thanks and ,please , post your review, I love to read them. Meanwhile I will concentrate on my search for shoes that would match my dress. I got one pair ,super gorgeous, but one of my hips doesn't like them. Will try to post a picimage.jpeg

I hope you don't mind me butting in vicariously but back in the day I would have worn those in a heartbeat . . . gorgeous shoes, I sincerely hope your hip reconsiders joining the party (although please know I understand exactly where you are coming from) . . . Smiley Happy

Oh goodness I would love to try those on!

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA OMG! those shoes are gorgeous!  wowza!  I haven't worn heels like that since my days working for the feds, lol.  I know I'd kill myself now wearing those.  But they are gorgeous.  you have great taste!!

Respected Contributor

Hey MTC and Bling! Thank you ladies ! I really love those, but since I am a mother of the bride I am going to do a lot of running around besides dancing. They are ok for me to walk around the house, and then after I take them off my hip is not happy. So I am trying some other things without any success so far.  I would try a good, professional dancing shoes if I fing the good looking ones.  

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with you there Kachina.  I can't stand Kendy.

Honored Contributor

She needs to be put out to pasture

Honored Contributor

She's always been an annoying blabber mouth...lol