Trusted Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine!

[ Edited ]

She has not missed a beat!   

Esteemed Contributor

It's evident QVC is trying all different approaches to increase sales. Social media. and now a walk down memory lane with Kathy Levine.

I always enjoyed Discover Diamonique with Kathy. She was single, and fun. The stone was also set in real metal at that time, so it had an elegance. It isn't the same product anymore. The gold overlay is cheap looking. Nostalgia might ignite a few old Kathy/Diamonique fans, but that's about all.

Respected Contributor

Well I missed her.Woman Sad unavoidable.

I swear that woman could sell me sawdust. I loved how she would say things like "If you like a big honking piece of jewelry... this isn't it"Woman LOL and then the close up with the ruler while she was sitting at a desk. She would add that they would have something for us (big jewelry lovers) soon.

Regular Contributor

How nice to see Jill with Drew this morning and then Kathy.  How I'd love to get rid of a few of the hosts and bring back these two!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

It's evident QVC is trying all different approaches to increase sales. Social media. and now a walk down memory lane with Kathy Levine.

I always enjoyed Discover Diamonique with Kathy. She was single, and fun. The stone was also set in real metal at that time, so it had an elegance. It isn't the same product anymore. The gold overlay is cheap looking. Nostalgia might ignite a few old Kathy/Diamonique fans, but that's about all.

Sterling silver IS a "real" metal, i.e., precious metal alloy, just as 14k gold is a precious metal alloy (not 100% gold).

Honored Contributor

I watched just enough to see her and then RD started doing his spiel and I turned the channel---I hope they aren't put together often---not a fan at all!!! but Kathy looks and sounds the same--was always a fan of hers.

Esteemed Contributor

It was nice to see her, but there wasn't anything that wowed me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I missed seeing her with Rick but she looks better than she ever has

Esteemed Contributor

It was great to see Kathy , fun and and very enjoyable. 

Gotta love Rick.

Nicest show I've seen on Q in years.

Respected Contributor

It was great to see Kathy again. She looks wonderful and her style of selling and her sense of humor are the same.

I think that she and Rick worked well together. She mentioned

a few pieces that she she will bring in the future.

It was a very enjoyable show. It has been many months since I've watched a QVC  show. I usually just shop online, but I was happy to be able to see Kathy again. I miss her shows with Joan Rivers. They were so entertaining together.