Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine's Presentations

Are very enjoyable, listening to her past memories of shows is very funny hearing all those funny stories and mistakes.  She's really having fun too.  You can tell.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine's Presentations

It is so good to have her back again.  I've sat here alone and laughed out loud.  There will never be another Kathy.  She has changed less over the years than anyone else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just caught the end of her show with Pat and it's like reuniting with an old friend.  I love how she doesn't use "buy multiples" card like some do.  She tells you to enjoy and wear your jewelry whether you are out or at home.  I just adore her.

Respected Contributor

I agree with all of you! She has such an engaging personality & even though I am not buying jewelry for now (have way too much I barely wear anymore) I just enjoy seeing the new designs.

I follow her on FB. She writes some really funny posts!
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 Kathy is very enjoyable!.  Kathy's enthusiasm is contagious and makes you feel good just watching her.   Always loved her since day 1 of  her Q days.

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine always was and continues to be a breath of fresh air!  

Valued Contributor

I never had a chance to watch her because she left before I started watching QVC. I have always heard about her. Now I know why she is so loved. She is just wonderful, fun, and real.

Respected Contributor

I watched the entire show and marveled at just how good Kathy is. And I was laughing out loud at her stories, too. And interestingly enough several things stuck out in her presentation style to me that are in sharp contrast to the current QVC host crop. 

Yes, Kathy talks fast but it doesn't make you feel anxious and annoyed...and make you want to switch the channel. Yes, she tells lots of stories about herself but they don't all feel like she's doing so just to toot her own horn. They're funny, and self deprecating, and they have a point!  And she knows when to shut-up and let the host talk...a real give and take. And what I really noticed was how even through the stories and laughter she pointed out details of the product. I heard her say multiple times that this item has X amount of carat weight, X number of stones, etc. She can describe a product like no one else and do it so effortlessly. She is a true gem! 

Respected Contributor

I found my KL heart ring again and it still looks just as good as before. I don't know how my tarnish free jewelry box ended up in the garage. lol

Esteemed Contributor

I caught the end of the show and forgot what a pleasure Kathy is to watch even though I didn't purchase anything.  She looks good too and the camera loves her.  QVC did it right this time.  Welcome back Kathy!