Frequent Contributor

Kathy Levine's Original Diamonique Heart Ring

Hey all you Diamonique Divas! I just received Kathy's ring from shopgemistry.com. Silver and gold over silver are both offered for $59.00. I ordered a size 6 and it was a big snug. I returned it for a size 7 and received it right away. shopgemistry.com is a great website and one that Kathy Levine works closely with. Kathy also has other Diamonique pieces that she has designed for the company.

So....if you're looking for Kathy's ring, look no more. shopgemistry.com

Enjoy,  surelyI am!

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine's Original Diamonique Heart Ring

I bought her original ring years ago and not sure what I did with it but I really liked it. I must have sold it.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, thank you! I just went on this website, and the pieces look lovely, and the prices are great. I love the heart earrings. Now I think I have to get them! Great site!

Respected Contributor

I'm glad Kathy has found a way to continue selling a similar ring design in cubic zirconia, but it's not her "original Diamonique" ring unless it is hallmarked DQ CZ. I purchased the "original" Kathy's ring in 1996 from QVC and subsequently the matching cuff bracelet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got both the silver and gold ones for a song years ago at one of the Q outlet stores, still very pretty. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Everything Kathy did was just a standard within itself.

What a shining personality.  Loved Kathy!

Frequent Contributor

You're very welcome! I was looking for the Kathy ring for a long time. Checked on eBay but they wanted a fortune. So, I messaged Kathy Levine on fb and she was pleased to direct me to shopgemistry.com. So I jumped right on and ordered my ring. I noticed that there are aslo a few pieces of Kathy's jewelry on their website like her earrings. I haven't purchased anything other than her ring. However, you can be sure I'll be checking from time to time to see if anything else catches my eye! This is a great company to buy from and Kathy upholds their customer service to highest level and as long as she is involved in this company I'll keep buying.

Hope Kathy's ring brings you great joy...it's one of a kind and I'm so happy that ! found it!