Frequent Contributor

Kathy Levine's Diamonique Heart Ring

Hi Ladies,

If anyone is interested in the original Kathy Levine's Diamonique Heart Ring. it is available on shopgemistry.com. Just type the information in the search box and it will pop up. I ordered mine in silver and I can't wait to get it! It is also available in gold over silver. Both choices are $59.00. I see the ebay is selling her heart ring too but it is way overpriced and pre-owned. 

Hurry to the shopgemistry website to scoop yours up! Sizes go quickly.

Good luck everyone & enjoy! Beth  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine's Diamonique Heart Ring

I've had this ring ever since Kathy debuted it. It looks as good today as it did then.I hope you love yours as much as I do.

Honored Contributor

i have the original ones from qvc in both silver and in 14k gold......they still look as good today as the day i purchased them. love the design.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I was with someone who a few years ago was wearing the sterling silver version of this ring.  It was terribly beat up.  She must not have taken very good care of it.  The stone was beautiful, but the metal was dinged and dented.  So take good care of yours!

Honored Contributor

I have the original in perfect condition (silver) because it has never been worn.  I'd be embarrassed to go out with that on my finger.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have the original in perfect condition (silver) because it has never been worn.  I'd be embarrassed to go out with that on my finger.

@Kachina624   I don't why you don't wear yours, but any Diamomique I purchase is to emulate real diamonds I may have or may be seen in the jewelry cases. Heart shapes and the newer tye dyed Diamonique is a miss with me. I think their attempt to copy precious stones is a real miss. Emeralds of any quality that look real to me is somewhat cloudy, sapphires are not true clear blue and definitely rubies are also almost like a pinkish red and also cloudy ...not a bright clear red. They look like glass or worse...stones that are perfect quality are found in a museum...attainable by no one to wear in a many stone eternity band or 3 ct. earrings. 

Vent over. Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   I don't why you don't wear yours, but any Diamomique I purchase is to emulate real diamonds I may have or may be seen in the jewelry cases. Heart shapes and the newer tye dyed Diamonique is a miss with me. I think their attempt to copy precious stones is a real miss. Emeralds of any quality that look real to me is somewhat cloudy, sapphires are not true clear blue and definitely rubies are also almost like a pinkish red and also cloudy ...not a bright clear red. They look like glass or worse...stones that are perfect quality are found in a museum...attainable by no one to wear as a many stone i eternity band or 3 ct. earrings. 

Vent over. Sorry.

It's just fun jewelry with different styles. I buy things because I like them, not because they emulate something else. To each her own.

And when going through the Smithsonian or other premiere collections, it's astonishing to see what the best of the best looks like in person. The tanzanite at Tiffany in NY looks almost fake to me, but the way it looks is the way the best of it should look.

The real thing, by the way, when of exceptional quality, gets close to these replicas. Rubies, for example, do have a red  to purplish-red tone if they're exquisite. It's possible to attain this level of stone with other factors or clarity, cut, etc., from a first-rate gem hunter or private sale.

Color, color, color.  I learned a lot about gemstones when going through GIA education. Here's a little snippet on ruby:

https://www.gia.edu/ruby-quality-factor

Honored Contributor

I have both the 14K  and the silver, got them both at the Q outlet store. I remember the silver was $44 on the Q and the gold was $295.00

Honored Contributor

My gold one is in perfect shape, for some reason the silver one got dented in the back but from the front, still beautiful. 

Frequent Contributor

Are you interested in selling your ring? If so, please advise. Thanks much!