Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine On Facebook

ShopHQ is launching something called Evine Live. Kathy had posted about being involved with it a number of months ago.

You can google it or just go to the ShopHQ website. There is a banner about it on the homepage. It's rather confusing.

Contributor

I just saw Kathy on Shophq. She will be doing special projects for them. Check out their Web site. I think she is under Ervine.com. (I think her new project is under Ervine.com)
Honored Contributor

Any way you slice it, it's nice to see someone trying to ramp up home shopping again... It's become so stale and practically moribund, so if anyone wants to liven things up and hopefully give QVC a run for their money, I'm all for it... Let's face it, it couldn't get much more boring than it is right now o the Q.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Paul and Judy will be on Thursday nite.

Honored Contributor

Pam McCoy is also back with her line. She will be debuting Dec. 12th.

Respected Contributor

Looks like they are trying to revive some fun that evaporated from all shopping channels. Good luck to them.
Respected Contributor

How do you pronounce EVINE?

Frequent Contributor

Smile Thanks for posting this. As a fan of Kathy Levine, its great to hear that she'll be part of EVINE Live.

Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 stevieb said:

Any way you slice it, it's nice to see someone trying to ramp up home shopping again... It's become so stale and practically moribund, so if anyone wants to liven things up and hopefully give QVC a run for their money, I'm all for it... Let's face it, it couldn't get much more boring than it is right now o the Q.

I sort of think it would need more than these same stale old people who have been around forever to revamp it.

They need more/newer/less available branded products, some pizzaz, and some difference in how many things they sell. They just churn through things now and it is awful. They should have a cooking SHOW like a segment of food network, and sell items as they go along rather than beating it to death THING by THING. They should be connected to online shopping more, and entertain us and let us shop online as well as watching some old guy whack veggies time after time after time with closeups of his hands. Ick.

Honored Contributor

Love Kathy! Sadly I haven't heard anything!