Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Heart Ring Delivered!

I received my ring a few days and have been wearing it everyday.  It is really cute.  I forgot I had it on and washed dishes.  It still looks good.  If a ring is gold plated I try to be careful with it.  It is a comfortable ring and the heart really sparkles.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have her original heart ring also and it looks just as good as the day I bought it. Infact I thought I had lost it and found it out in the garage in an old jewelry box looking fine. 

Trusted Contributor

I remember seeing this ring years ago on a woman at a resort.  It was when the sterling silver version of the original first came out.  It looked very dinged up and scratched.  I did not know the woman so I don't know if she was rough on her jewelry or if the condition was just due to usual wear.  So I recommend being careful.

Honored Contributor

My ring although very cute has started tarnishing on the bottom shank.  I did wash dishes in it.  I am just curious as to why if a stainless still piece is only gold tone (which I have several) the color never tarnishes.  But when you put gold over silver sometimes it goes bonkers lol.  Anyway the ring was not expensive so I still wear it.  Rest of the ring is fine.  I get compliments all the time.