Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine Heart Ring Delivered!

The Kathy Levine heart ring was delivered today.  I ordered it in sterling with the heart-shaped stone.  Kathy was right, this ring hugs the finger just right, very comfortable, no spinning or flopping over to the side. No fussing around with it.

I like the clean, simple design, the stone is believable.  Even though the stone is a heart, I don't consider this ring to be overly girly-girl or pretentious.  Very, very happy with this ring.  I could just kick myself for not purchasing this ring in real gold 30 years ago.  Ah, well.  

Thanks, QVC and Kathy Levine, for bringing this ring back!  It's a winner!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Heart Ring Delivered!

@River Song wrote:

The Kathy Levine heart ring was delivered today.  I ordered it in sterling with the heart-shaped stone.  Kathy was right, this ring hugs the finger just right, very comfortable, no spinning or flopping over to the side. No fussing around with it.

I like the clean, simple design, the stone is believable.  Even though the stone is a heart, I don't consider this ring to be overly girly-girl or pretentious.  Very, very happy with this ring.  I could just kick myself for not purchasing this ring in real gold 30 years ago.  Ah, well.  

Thanks, QVC and Kathy Levine, for bringing this ring back!  It's a winner!

So glad you like itSmiley Happy Mine is on the way.  I ordered the heart shape too 

Valued Contributor

It is a fantastic ring, I have the original and love it.  I'm a heart lover, but don't find this ring too girly.  It has a great presence and still looks modern after all these years.  Enjoy your rings!

Trusted Contributor

@River Song

Thanks for the report...enjoy that beautiful ring! I bought her star shaped studs. She gets me buying!
Honored Contributor

I have both the silver and the 14k from many years ago, still quite lovely. 

Honored Contributor

Kathy doesn't put her name on anything unless it's top quality.

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Yet her clothing line and jewelry she brought to QVC a few years ago was a real flop. Just sayin. Nice lady but her products?

Regular Contributor

@CookingLady wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Yet her clothing line and jewelry she brought to QVC a few years ago was a real flop. Just sayin. Nice lady but her products?

Years ago my mother bought a few pieces from KL's HSN clothing line.  The quality was awful.

Kathy Levine was my mother's favorite QVC host. She sold her tons of things.  She and my grandmother had the 14K version of Kathy's ring.

Super Contributor

Kathy does it again. She knows what the ladies like and she delivers.  So glad you came back for the QVC birthday bash. LOVE the new rings. I got the OVAL and EMERALD shapes in silver.  The OVAL arrived yesterday. WOW it's fabulous. Just breathtaking. Soo beautiful. No shortcuts here. Impecable workmanship.  The stone is like the real deal. I had bought her original 14 kt.gold and sterling silver HEART rings, thirty plus years ago. They are still as good as new. BUT,  I am over the moon about these new Kathy Diamonique rings with the various shapes. Terrific. Thanks for bringing back this ring, with a new twist. LOVE it. 

Contributor

Can this ring be worn in the pool? I never take off my rings to swim this is why I am wondering seeing its not 14K.  Thanks