Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

I don't think the entire show is about her pieces.  Although there are matching earrings to the ring, so maybe they'll stretch that out to one hour early in the day and then again in the evening.

I am so excited to hear Kathy Levine is back!!! I use to watch her all the time. 
I haven't watched QVC in a long long time. But I'm back to enjoy Kathy and Diamonque❣️❣️❣️❣️

Contributor

Agree...I will watch Kathy.  Back in the day I'd have certain hosts and shows I'd mark on my schedule to not miss.  No more.  Many good and/or long-time hosts are gone.  That, along with prices/shipping so high (from my perspective anyway), and most product reps being virtual now and not actually in the studio, face-to-face with the host--the "sparkle" is just gone for me I guess.  But Kathy is fun to watch and knowledgeable regarding whatever she is selling as well.   So, I'll be watching her!

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Did not realize that the ring is a Big Deal today. I did see it is available in both Sterling and gold plated and variety of stone shapes, not just the original heart. She will have an hour show on regular Q channel this morning at 11:00am with MaryBeth and then again at 11:00pm with Jane. She will also be on Q2 but don’t know the times. I do hope they let her do most of the talking during her shows.

The program guide has Rick on with her this morning and Jane T. tonight.  And with Mary Beth doing a Livestream at 1pm today.

There are a couple of Diamonique shows on Q2 tomorrow she may be on as well.

Honored Contributor

Wow I was so excited to see her and I can't believe they put Rick with her??? I was hoping Mary Beth oh well it is still nice to see her.Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Actually Rick is okay with her, they are funny.  I did order the ring in gold plated.  I will give my review.  Have a nice day ladiesSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

She looks scary!!

Esteemed Contributor

Its nice to see Kathy back. It seems to me that she's just going to bring her own line of Diamonique to QVC, not be a host. When I was watching her and Rick present the Kathy ring, her demeanor looks a little uncomfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

So where does that leave Erin Moseley?  Doesn't seem as though they'd need two Diamonique reps.

I have Kathy's ring too, unworn.  I'm not comfortable in heart jewelry and it's too over-the-top silly, girly girl.

I think she's just going to showcase her own Diamonique pieces, not take Erin's place. 

Esteemed Contributor

She's obviously had some work done, but that's her prerogative-- and she's still Kathy! It's nice to see her, and she and Rick work well together.

They must have coached her to talk a mile a minute, but that's the only difference.