Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

@bigLou wrote:

Kathy's ring?  QVC must be getting sentimental.  Remember Lisa Mason's flower ring?  Here is Kathy's ring:

Kathy.jpg

I love it.  Is it diamonique?

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is Diamonique, it is a replica of the engagement ring she had from her first hubby in the 70's. I have it in silver and in gold from the Q outlets. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, it is Diamonique, it is a replica of the engagement ring she had from her first hubby in the 70's. I have it in silver and in gold from the Q outlets. 

Thank you for your information, I really appreciate it Smiley Happy  Have a great weekend.

Valued Contributor

Glad to hear Kathy is returning as a DMQ rep.  I may start watching again.

Trusted Contributor

The Kathy Levine heart ring is up for sale as a Big Deal today.  Sterling silver or gold plated in four different stone shapes.

Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

The Kathy Levine heart ring is up for sale as a Big Deal today.  Sterling silver or gold plated in four different stone shapes.

Thank you for posting this.  I really like this ring. I am shocked that it is a good price.  I want to see the presentation.  It looks like it would be comfortable.  It has been a long time since I wanted to order jewelry from Q, The few pieces of diamonique I have still look good Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Did not realize that the ring is a Big Deal today. I did see it is available in both Sterling and gold plated and variety of stone shapes, not just the original heart. She will have an hour show on regular Q channel this morning at 11:00am with MaryBeth and then again at 11:00pm with Jane. She will also be on Q2 but don’t know the times. I do hope they let her do most of the talking during her shows.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Do you like it.  I have a ring from Q that is gold plated, can't remember what line it is from it's the X design with a citrine in the middle and the gold plating has never tarnished.  I am thinking of getting this one in the gold plateing.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, my mistake, she is not on today. She is on tomorrow June 1.
Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to her Diamonique collection. I've been looking and lately there hasn't been very much to choose from. Maybe they are being saved for the big show tomorrow.