Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

Since most all of the QVC hosts are ripped to shreds on these forums, maybe QVC is trying to bring back one who was liked and would maybe do well. Although I think she will also join the ripped to shreds as you can't please everyone or in the case on these boards, no one.

Honored Contributor

I hope that doesn't mean that Erin will be leaving, she's amazing.  I really like her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I hope that doesn't mean that Erin will be leaving, she's amazing.  I really like her. 

Agreed.

Esteemed Contributor

After reading this thread, all I can say is, "YAAAAAAAY"!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA@faeriemoon 

I also made my first QVC purchase during one of Kathy Levine's presentations. It was a large marquise shaped Swiss blue

topaz ring. It had a very wide band of 14 kt. gold.

Unfortunately when arthritis enlarged my knuckles and I could no longer wear it, I sold it in a consignment shop. That was before the cost of gold went sky high. If I had hung onto it longer, I could have sold it for much more than I initially paid for it. Oh well.

I look forward to seeing Kathy again. I never missed a show

when she paired with Joan Rivers. They were so funny together.

Super Contributor

Kathy's ring?  QVC must be getting sentimental.  Remember Lisa Mason's flower ring?  Here is Kathy's ring:

Kathy.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Enufstuff wrote:

@ALRATIBA@faeriemoon 

I also made my first QVC purchase during one of Kathy Levine's presentations. It was a large marquise shaped Swiss blue

topaz ring. It had a very wide band of 14 kt. gold.

Unfortunately when arthritis enlarged my knuckles and I could no longer wear it, I sold it in a consignment shop. That was before the cost of gold went sky high. If I had hung onto it longer, I could have sold it for much more than I initially paid for it. Oh well.

I look forward to seeing Kathy again. I never missed a show

when she paired with Joan Rivers. They were so funny together.

I remember that ring. I remember wanting it but not buying it because it was too expensive for me at that time.....wish those prices and gold designs were back again.

If Kathy Levine was the host in those years, I'd be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Since most all of the QVC hosts are ripped to shreds on these forums, maybe QVC is trying to bring back one who was liked and would maybe do well. Although I think she will also join the ripped to shreds as you can't please everyone or in the case on these boards, no one.

@proudlyfromNJ   I was thinking the same thing the last few days and sat on my hands to refrain from responding to

unnecessary comments. My conclusion is that if the good Lord himself came to visit he too would be shredded.  Some posters must be terribly unhappy to be so negative.  

Valued Contributor

Hard pass

Honored Contributor

@bigLou  I don't know anything about Kathy or the ring.  Before my time watching QVC.  But I really like that ring!  Was it in silver or gold?