Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Wow I was so excited to see her and I can't believe they put Rick with her??? I was hoping Mary Beth oh well it is still nice to see her.Smiley Happy 

I watched it and I love the pairing of these two.  They go back a long time.  It's fun.  MB will be on later but I'm sure there will be lots of wow, wow, wow and her whispering so I'll skip that show.  I'll wait for Jane.

Honored Contributor

Kathy and Rick, now that was fun ! 💍💍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Wow I was so excited to see her and I can't believe they put Rick with her??? I was hoping Mary Beth oh well it is still nice to see her.Smiley Happy 

I watched it and I love the pairing of these two.  They go back a long time.  It's fun.  MB will be on later but I'm sure there will be lots of wow, wow, wow and her whispering so I'll skip that show.  I'll wait for Jane.

@rms1954 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have to admit it was very enjoyable.  It was so short.  Hope she will get longer time.  It would be nice if she would be a host.  She adds a lot of positive and funny energy

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Yes I have to admit it was fun.  They had me laughing

Honored Contributor

Kathy told Rick that he is her new Joan!!! Kathy had work done way before she was ever a Q host, it is all in her books, even pix of her in bandages on her face. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I totally agree!  Down to Earth, no phony put on stuff, just light and fun! 

I remember way, way back when Kathy said on air that Rick, who was then an employee behind the scenes (not sure what type of position he had back then) and that particular day, he was going to interview for a host position and she wished him well on air and the camera panned to show Rick.   The rest is history!  They have been friends for a very long time.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kathy told Rick that he is her new Joan!!! Kathy had work done way before she was ever a Q host, it is all in her books, even pix of her in bandages on her face. 

This is new work, not old. She looks very nice though.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

This is new work, not old. She looks very nice though.

Oh, I know that, I was just pointing out that she is no stranger to plastic surgery and chemical peels. Her hands help to give away her age. I am same age as she is!!

Occasional Contributor

It was funny and fun and entertaining. I realized when watching Kathy and Rick together how much fun the Q used to be!  Well dressed hosts who knew their products without the extra OAP's. It was great. Now we have slobs who appear to have no real interest in their jobs and find no joy in working there. 

Get Levine to train the new hosts!  In sales, manners, how to dress and everything else they are lacking. She'd get them into shape.

Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
DITTO And DITTO.. She is the Queen of all things not just CZ jewelry
Kathy's wit, humor, personality and jewelry fascination is a JOY to watch.. I have always missed her and Jeff.. I hope she DOES become a regular.. She's a living DOLL ... Lisa, IMO was a show off SNOB