Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

@sligo I don't see any other responses so here is the email address you need:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids, Thank you so very much. I appreciate reading your posts.I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to answer my question. Sligo

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

As a host?

Honored Contributor

@sligo Glad to help!

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids - I don't understand the fascination with AN either!! Actually I don't understand the fascination with any of the hosts but it seems that a few past and present have a cult following. I just see them as salespeople but some people hang onto their every word.  

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51   Once again, Agree!!!  They are salespeople not friends like some people seem to think.  What's important to me are the products, not who's selling it.  IMO, QVC should just become an online retailer.  The "shopping" channels have had their day.

Esteemed Contributor

Kathy was fine in her day but I prefer Erin now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

@Love my grandkids - I don't understand the fascination with AN either!! Actually I don't understand the fascination with any of the hosts but it seems that a few past and present have a cult following. I just see them as salespeople but some people hang onto their every word.  

For me @Glitter51  Kathy represents what QVC used to me.  Unique, real salespeople with personalities who knew their products.  No hard sell or silliness like today. Most were professional and didn't need vendors because they were experts.  

To me they were sales persons doing their job, no more no less. No cult, no following on social media, guess just some nice memories of what QVC used to be.  And certainly no fascination with any of them.  

@Love my grandkids 

Honored Contributor

Don't much care who's hawking it, I have no interest at all in CZ jewelry, no matter what they call it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

In Kathy's day on the Q, it was not unusual for the hosts to work four hour shifts by themselves.  And they made it look so easy.  I remember so looking forward to Kathy and Joan Rivers working together.  They were the best shows.  I do hope Kathy returns full-time.