Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

I really like Erin and hope they keep her to represent some jewelry line.

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I know she has a following of viewers but she's been gone for so long, why comeback?? I'm not being a negative Nancy but honestly, what's the fascination with her.  

@Glitter51 , I'll give you one woman's opinion. I'm not at all fascinated will the current hosts. I will watch Kathy because she was the best. Is she still, only time will tell . 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't think Erin is going anywhere.  There is plenty of room for both of them.  Besides,, I don't think Kathy wants a full time gig.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have her ring in silver and gold, got them at the Q Outlet for a steal, beautiful!! She is coming full circle now. I met Kathy in 2000 at the Q when she hosted her final show with Joan, had a nice chat with her after the show.  She is now 70, so good for her to want to be working. 

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 I've always liked her and fun to see her return. I can't figure out the "fascination" with Antonella (shrug).

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1   

I think Kathy is in a class by herself.  I follow her on Facebook and her posts always perk up my day.  She is a gifted writer and certainly a gifted sales woman!

Last year (I believe it was last year) she was partnering with some manufacturer to produce her heart ring and  that got a lot of buzz on Facebook.  Then, I saw she started developing other jewelry items and I believe she was attracting a large enough clientele to entice whomever she was speaking to from Quate to make her an offer she couldn't refuse!

Although I watch exceedingly little QVC and have no hosts I particularly like, I WILL BE WATCHING Kathy Levine and perhaps will buy some items (not for me...I rarely wear jewelry) for my 4 granddaughters!

Highlighted
New Contributor

It will be good to see Kathy back.  She was a great host and I always enjoyed watching her!

Trusted Contributor

@sunsetbeach, May I please piggy back on your post? I'm not sure how to post. Thank you. Would someone please give me the address as to reach the  "SOCIALTEAM" I would like to send a message but not sure of complete address. Thank you all so very much

Honored Contributor

Kathy is 70 now, BTW.

Valued Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@sunsetbeach   Thanks for the post.  I will definitely watch her shows when she comes back.  She and Lisa were always a favorite of mine when they presented jewelry together.

Are you Sunset Beach NC?   

@KatieB I'm in NC, but not Sunset Beach.  That was just an aspirational name I chose, I am landlocked, but obsessed with the beach.  Smiley Happy