Valued Contributor

I just read an article on MSN by TV Insider that Kathy Levine is coming back to QVC on June 1st.  It states she will be representing Diamonique and introducing a reissue of her  "Kathy's Ring".  I have that ring and it is fantastic.  I would post the article, but don't know how.  The title is:  "A QVC Gem Returns:  Former Host Kathy Levine is Back In A New Role". 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine Back on QVC

[ Edited ]

@sunsetbeach   Thanks for the post.  I will definitely watch her shows when she comes back.  She and Lisa were always a favorite of mine when they presented jewelry together.

Are you Sunset Beach NC?   

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine

Longtime home-shopping fans, rejoice. An OG host is headed back to QVC.

Kathy Levine, one of the network’s original and best-loved former hosts, will return to the network on June 1, two-plus decades after she moved on to other ventures. And, as is fitting for this multifaceted gem of the television retailing universe, Levine is coming back as the official spokesperson for QVC’s iconic simulated diamond brand, Diamonique.

Levine — best known for her rollicking jewelry shows with her friend and fellow entrepreneur, the late Joan Rivers — explains that her new gig is the happenstance result of a recent chat with Michaelann Van Kirk, a three-decade QVC employee who is now Vice President of Broadcast Production for Qurate Retail Group, QVC’s parent company.

Honored Contributor

So where does that leave Erin Moseley?  Doesn't seem as though they'd need two Diamonique reps.

I have Kathy's ring too, unworn.  I'm not comfortable in heart jewelry and it's too over-the-top silly, girly girl.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Kathy Levine

Longtime home-shopping fans, rejoice. An OG host is headed back to QVC.

Kathy Levine, one of the network’s original and best-loved former hosts, will return to the network on June 1, two-plus decades after she moved on to other ventures. And, as is fitting for this multifaceted gem of the television retailing universe, Levine is coming back as the official spokesperson for QVC’s iconic simulated diamond brand, Diamonique.

Levine — best known for her rollicking jewelry shows with her friend and fellow entrepreneur, the late Joan Rivers — explains that her new gig is the happenstance result of a recent chat with Michaelann Van Kirk, a three-decade QVC employee who is now Vice President of Broadcast Production for Qurate Retail Group, QVC’s parent company.

I just read the article and Kathy said she hopes she is on with Rick, so do I. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach  Thanks for the info. Always liked Kathy. She's the reason I started watching QVC. It will be good to see her.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I know she has a following of viewers but she's been gone for so long, why comeback?? I'm not being a negative Nancy but honestly, what's the fascination with her.  

Honored Contributor

I never saw her, but I like Erin. If Erin is leaving I hope it is HER choice. 

Honored Contributor

She was already gone by the time I started watching the Q. I only know her as a former Nutrisystem rep.

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51  Agree. She was a good host but IMO, QVC made her an offer she couldn't refuse and from what I understand QVC's sales aren't doing too well so I guess they're hoping she will perk things up.  I'm sure there are many people who don't even know who she is.  Who's next Lisa R????