Respected Contributor

Remember her from CVN and ValueVision?  Saw her last night on LC.  Her hair is darker these days.  Wonder if she's a regular host there?

Esteemed Contributor

I always thought she was a little "rough around the edges".

Valued Contributor

Re: Karen Connelly

[ Edited ]

I remember when she and Chuck designed "Karen's Ring"--gold with a tourmaline center and pariaba stones in an Etruscan setting.  I LOST IT!Woman Sad

She is quite a character, I'll have to watch for her.

Respected Contributor

I remember her from Snbc.  She had a short, very short stint on Jtv years ago.  LC worked out for Shawn Wilsie, perhaps she'll find a home there.  Dan Dennis is on LC now.

Super Contributor

Aw, good old LC where all has-beens go to die.  Karen got too big for her britches when she left Valuevision and burned her bridges.  Poor Dan Dennis, long past his expiration date.  Just a stuttering old man with a horrible dye job.

Esteemed Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

Aw, good old LC where all has-beens go to die.  Karen got too big for her britches when she left Valuevision and burned her bridges.  Poor Dan Dennis, long past his expiration date.  Just a stuttering old man with a horrible dye job.

I always think I see YENTL when I see your nic!!

Honored Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

Aw, good old LC where all has-beens go to die.  Karen got too big for her britches when she left Valuevision and burned her bridges.  Poor Dan Dennis, long past his expiration date.  Just a stuttering old man with a horrible dye job if poor old Dan can fit in at LC,  anyone can.

I have a feeling he thinks he knows everything and can't take direction.   If he can fit in at LC,  anyone can. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Dan worked at LC a few years ago and was let go, it was not a nice parting of the ways.  I'm shocked they took him back.

Respected Contributor

@Margo Channing wrote:

I remember when she and Chuck designed "Karen's Ring"--gold with a tourmaline center and pariaba stones in an Etruscan setting.  I LOST IT!Woman Sad

She is quite a character, I'll have to watch for her.

Oh Margo, I remember that ring!!!! So sorry.... I liked Karen and always thought that she is a very knowledgable host and still kicking myself for not buying her line's diamond/Ruby ring on clearance . And I started using Isomers from Karen's set  created by Manuela.

Hope she would be back on Evine.

Respected Contributor

I remember her from those old days at Value Vision, etc. Thought I would Google just to make sure I was thinking of the right person. This is her picture that comes up on LinkedIn. I did not recognize her!

Karen Connelly