Respected Contributor

@SoX I totally understand!  My sister and bil had a husky (wonderful, marvelous boy) and I dearly loved him.  He was most certainly a protective fellow and beautiful.  I can picture the 8 ft fence, probably similar to the one the center had for our big friend.  Very wise to leave that fenced area alone!!  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SoX    Thanks for thinking of me as that is an attractive bracelet but I have a huge, heavy Alex Sanchez bracelet with petroglyphs symbols that is my ultimate bracelet.

@Kachina624 

Absolutely love Alex Sanchez pieces, I always keep an eye out for his pieces when buying inventory.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    Alex's pieces have really gone up in price.  They were a good investment.  I have quite a few.  Since I only live 5-6 miles from Petroglyphs National Monument, they're especially meaningful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Jk9 

I hemmed and hawed ... didn't order the cuff and now wish I had.   Sale is off.   

Please let me know how much you love yours when you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 : Picture of your big Alex Sanchez bracelet, please.

Honored Contributor

@patbz    I'm sure you've probably seen it before.  It's so heavy, I'm constantly conscious of its weight.  Cannot be adjusted due to heavy silver.

Screenshot_20220922-142711_kindlephoto-1659564315.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I tried on one of his in Santa Fell that was even heavier than that and couldn't get it off my wrist; Windex finally did the trick!  Yours is a beauty.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 .............What a beautiful story and how lucky for your family to have that experience.  Thanks for sharing that memory.  Enjoy that handsome bracelet.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

When I saw this post, I bought this bracelet on sale. My first and probably only purchase from HSN because I'm don't ever look at that website.

It's beautiful but unfortunately I will be returning it because I didn't realize it was probably designed for a man's wrist.

It's not just large in interior circumference to allow for fleshy wrists but rather it's a long oval shape for someone with wide wrist bones. 
When I put it on and lowered my arm, it slid right down over my hand to rest on my knuckles - that's how wide the shape is, a hand width.