Respected Contributor

Kachina! Mike has. Rhodolite for you

Hello  Kachina, I remember you like rhodolite. Michael has a crown style nice ,imho, ring with 3 cttw rhodolite. The # is 159-208.  Check it out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kachina! Mike has. Rhodolite for you

Nice going @SANNA!  I got it.  It's unusual to see a rhodolite that large on TV shopping.  I just hope it true raspberry and not red or brownish.  I have one almost 4cts but it's set in gold, is too small so I never wear it. 

Thanks for thinking of me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

You are very welcome!  I immediately thought of you. I watched the presentation and it looked very classy and I loved the stone. 

So let's hope it will be nice in reality. Keep us posted. Enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Nice going @SANNA!  I got it.  It's unusual to see a rhodolite that large on TV shopping.  I just hope it true raspberry and not red or brownish.  I have one almost 4cts but it's set in gold, is too small so I never wear it. 

Thanks for thinking of me. 

@Kachina624I was looking at that ring earlier.  Enjoy it.  Please post your review when you receive it.  Very pretty ring.  Super gorgeous.  Wear in good health.  I only ordered one ring this time and not watching the shows until noon tomorrow so I can see the ring I purchased presented.  My bill for once is finally almost void of value pays and want to keep it that way so not watching the shows to be tempted, lol

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  What did you get Blingy? "

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 As you know we both love Michael's white zircons and I noticed there is a 5 stone graduated white zircon ring being offered..  It's on an anniversary price of 179 now.  It's item number 162-684.  I haven't seen it presented yet.  It should be on the 12:00 show today EST.  I love his white zircon rings.  I gave this one a chance and ordered it.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023   I have one very similar to that but I think the stones in mine are all the same size.  I'll have to check.  It sparkles like crazy... almost calls too much attention to itself.  Surely diamonds are no more sparkly. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   I have one very similar to that but I think the stones in mine are all the same size.  I'll have to check.  It sparkles like crazy... almost calls too much attention to itself.  Surely diamonds are no more sparkly. 

@Kachina624 We both have that same ring.   I remember when we both ordered it.  It went on clearance for like 140 some dollars.  It was still on clearance during his anniversary show and Evine just upped it to 199 dollars.  That particular ring will also be offered during the noon show today.   I love to know why they took a clearance ring that was being offered for 140 some dollars and raised the price during his anniversary show to 199 dollars.   I hate it when Evine plays around with their prices.  It drives me nuts.  That's why I don't order too much jewelry from them anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  For some reason they don't want it sold.  Maybe they want all the attention on other merchandise like 162-684.  Who knows?  They've always been the worst to play the pricing game. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  For some reason they don't want it sold.  Maybe they want all the attention on other merchandise like 162-684.  Who knows?  They've always been the worst to play the pricing game. 

@Kachina624  Whatever their reasoning is, I just hope that ring I purchased is a winner.  I only like Michael's white zircon stones.  They blind ya, the sparkle is so strong.  This will be my third white zircon ring from him.  He's the king in that type of stone.