Contributor

KATHY LEVINE IS BACK! WHY ON AIR AT 2 AM??

Kathy Levine, the OG of Diamonque, what a treat to see her with Jan Traecy the other day, at a 'not perfect' time, about 11 pm EST.  Then, tonight, June 2, she's on air at 2:00 AM...?  Why?  Some of us (I'd guess many of us) joined QVC back in the late 80s when 'Levine' (as we lovingly call her) made QVC so entertaining to watch, when she appeared with Joan Rivers, and when she sold Diamonique.  I'm still wearing the marquis-cut stone, two-tone (sterling and 10k gold) ring I bought from her, my intro. to Diamonique.  PLEASE, let's get 'Levine' on the air in prime time; she helped create the QVC name, she deserves better time slots.  Cheers Kathy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: KATHY LEVINE IS BACK! WHY ON AIR AT 2 AM??

@AZGardener 

Well, first, 2am on the east coast is only 11pm pacific time. 

Second, I couldn't pick KL out in a lineup, so I can't say I'm really excited.  All I know about her thus far is that she used to be on QVC.  

If the time is inconvenient for you, just keep in mind that DVR-ing is your friend.  Use that feature, and you won't miss a thing.

Honored Contributor

Do you mean 2:00 am on June 3?   She's not on now at 2:45 am.  They're presenting Diamonique but there's no sign of Kathy; there's another host and vendor who're unfamiliar to me.

Honored Contributor

She was undoubtedly on because there was a Diamonique show and, as a vendor, she is selling her Kathy's Ring.  If it's scheduled for 2am, she's obviously expected to be there.  What's so hard to understand about that?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought that now Q has reruns from 2 AM to 8AM ET, am I wrong on this?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Reruns are from 3 AM to 7 AM.

Honored Contributor

My mother liked her, and I never was a fan of hers.  Nothing against her, but I was just not interested in listening to her and am not her style.  

I think her line and her style are pretty outdated today, so I wouldn't expect her to occupy a lot of prime time.  To me she comes off as a lot older and more formal woman than me--and she isn't older much.  More nails and heels than I would ever be if that says anything!  Woman Very Happy

I know a lot of people are happy she is back, so that's great for them and for her!

Super Contributor

I think that may have been a "repeat" show.  On my program list it has an (R) beside it.

Trusted Contributor

Kathy posted that she'll be on w/Pat tomorrow am showing her ring.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Reruns are from 3 AM to 7 AM.

I might be wrong, but I saw her days earlier selling her ring.  They usually show if it's live or a repeat.  I know when I saw her it was live. Perhaps this was a repeat?  As for Kathy, first time I ever saw her.  I tuned in out of curiosity.