Frequent Contributor
Hi Ali, I see you love the new AW designs as well. A lot of your favorites were mine as well. Just window shopped but sure would have loved to have purchased some of those new sleeping beauties! Hope you are well, Happy New Year to you.
Frequent Contributor
Hi to Jug and Cel, CL, brewhaha and beach mom. Happy New Year to all.
Trusted Contributor
I must have missed the double ring. I would like to try one. Wait list. I wish there were a video as it is hard to try to picture how it looks on the hand. It would be helpful if all jewelry had a photo of it on a human.
Occasional Contributor

Wow a lot of activity recently, I'll need to play catch up! Short and sweet ... the necklace is gorgeous that Ali spied early on. It's definitely more of a collar which may not work for some but I don't see why I can't add one of my extenders and wear over a turtleneck. The new leather cuff is mighty fine as well. I thought it might be "busy" for my tastes, but I'm liking the look ... keep the rest of the outfit simple and this will spark conversation! Enjoy your goodies ladies!

Super Contributor

Hi Lala!

Sakuya - ITA - they're getting better, but still not enough pix with models wearing the jewels, and it always bothers me when they don't have a vid . . grrr. I really want that ring! Smiley Very Happy

Hey PICKY!! Loved your pic of the new AW necklace with the cuff - I didn't realize what a match those two were - so nicely done .. I'm really drooling girl! Wonder why the necklace is more $ than the cuff . . was one of the things stopping me from buying it . . even though I LOVE it. Congrats to you . . please, mo pics with you wearing both. Smiley Very Happy

Just a little note to all my email buddies - I haven't been able to get in to my emails for 5 days now . . so aggravating (FB somewhat tough too). Don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring any emails you may have sent. (I want to see some pix please!) I keep forgetting to use DH's phone . . hopefully tonight.

Happy New Year . . LOVE AND HUGS to all!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles