Honored Contributor

Just wanted to credit the Q with this info

Years ago when I started collecting jewelry, my husband bought me my first Q ring.  In recent years I bought jewelry at another channel.  I've had to throw out pieces now that have lost settings in them.  No longer do I shop there.  I never had that occur with any of the jewelry I got at QVC.  I still wear my eternity everyday, in all water etc. I wouldn't know what was going on without it, I've worn it for so long. Love my rings too.

I've decided if I need a piece, it'll be from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just wanted to credit the Q with this info

Yeah, I've enjoyed all my purchases, also

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal how refreshing.  I've never had an issue with any of the jewelry pieces I purchased, and I have a 20-year collection.

Honored Contributor

I’ve bought several pieces of jewelry through the years and still do. However I don’t buy as much as I used to.

There was a time I only wore 14 kt yellow gold and that adds up quickly even if the jewelry pieces aren’t substantial.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never had a problem either losing stones either. And I ordered some earrings from a jewelry store here in town. The stones cz stones are cloudy and its ver hard for me to click to backs in place. Taking them back and they were a lot more than anything i have ordered from the Q.

Respected Contributor

Me either.  Took two line bracelets in to be cleaned.  One my mother's, and one my diamonique from years ago, 14k.  He pretty immediately said my mother's was costume, he was right.  But his eye told him the diamonique was real.  When I told him no, he put his loop to it and said, these are really good!  

Respected Contributor

Yup.  When I was buying jewelry I very seldom had a problem with Q items. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok.  I've shopped for jewelry with all the shopping channels and I can honestly say that I never had any problems with anything I ever bought from any of them.  And I'm talking 30 plus years.  Excluding the pieces that I have given away over the years, I still have everything.  Jewelry isn't like clothing or handbags or shoes which eventually wear out.  If you take care of your jewelry, it will last forever.  I should clarify that I'm not talking about costume or fashion jewelry.