Honored Contributor

Just saw on Instagram there will be a JAI Big Deal coming soon

Anyone know anything?  Please and thank you.  

May 20th; involves gemstones.  That's all I've got.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just saw on Instagram there will be a JAI Big Deal coming soon

@faeriemoon 

J365612   $99.96
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   Thank you!!  Just saw it on Instagram a little while ago.  I don't think it's for me, but I might have been interested in the red.  Funny thing is, the red isn't offered yet; I wonder if they're saving it or if there was a problem with the order of red...

Are you buying?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine45   Thank you!!  Just saw it on Instagram a little while ago.  I don't think it's for me, but I might have been interested in the red.  Funny thing is, the red isn't offered yet; I wonder if they're saving it or if there was a problem with the order of red...

Are you buying?

@faeriemoon  i dont think i will get this......i am more interested in obtaining the entire japan series. the cherry blossom cuff is marked down and that is so much more tempting to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

There is also a JAI Jewelry Today's Special Value scheduled for June 24th, 2020.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   I'm hoping they offer some sale pricing too.

Honored Contributor

@banned again  Thank you for that info.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I like the green tigers eye. The pink/red one is very pretty, and I hope they have it. I got the last bracelet like this in the chrysacolla, but the stones were, well, not good. I hope the quality control is better in this batch.

Honored Contributor

I ordered this when it was on Christmas time and sent it back.  It is impossible to put on as it is not flexible to drap to clasp it.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I was reading the reviews yesterday and MANY people said the exact same thing.

What I can't believe is that going into summer they didn't have the pink/red option available.  I bet half the people who would have considered buying would have gone for that choice.  As I mentioned up thread; that was the color that piqued my interest.

Am I correct in assuming this Big Deal is not a new item?