Honored Contributor

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

@skyblue wrote:

@Kcubed wrote:

I just saw that ring and the matching earrings right before the show started.  Thank goodness I put both in my cart, but I was waiting for the presentation to see if I wanted both of these.  The presentations were long and thorough with one exception.  I wanted to see the jewelry on the model.  After a while, Rick suggested that they give one earring to the model.  He said they only had the one pair.  At least I got to see what they look like on the ear.  They never showed the ring on the model.  That makes no sense to me.  Why have a model and then not show the jewelry on her?  I am picky about the way rings look on my hand, so I really wanted to see how it looked on her.  I ended up ordering both once they sold out on the show.  I didn't expect to spend that much money today,but I think I will love them.  Scott outdid himself this visit.  

@Kcubed  I agree! Show the jewelry ON THE MODEL! That's why I dislike Rick doing jewelry shows. 🙄💍

@skyblue I am glad I ordered the ring before the show.  I just watched the presentation a few minutes ago and was extremely disappointed with not showing the ring on the model.  Rick is the worst in presenting jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

I agree that Rick is terrible at presenting jewelry.  He is so busy hyping it up (in addition to actually being hyper himself) that he leaves out important information and fails to go to the models.  It is especially important that the male hosts make it a point to focus on the models because they themselves cannot model the jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I agree that Rick is terrible at presenting jewelry.  He is so busy hyping it up (in addition to actually being hyper himself) that he leaves out important information and fails to go to the models.  It is especially important that the male hosts make it a point to focus on the models because they themselves cannot model the jewelry.

There must have been a "memo" awhile back. The male hosts used to model jewelry....it never looked right especially the rings....now, no more.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

There must have been a "memo" awhile back. The male hosts used to model jewelry....it never looked right especially the rings....now, no more.  Woman LOL

I wouldn' want to see jewlery on a guy that is why QVC pays to have models show the jewlery.  There was one there but never showed her with the ring on.