Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,920
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

There will be a large discount offered on a 14k ring in the JAI collection this evening.  Supposedly 40% off.  

 

Just an FYI.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,726
Registered: ‎05-02-2017

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

 

 

That  14K JAI ring was presented earlier today and is almost sold out.

 

The sale price is now $699.00.

 

The ring is pretty, but not enough diamond weight for me.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,091
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

I really like this ring.  I have his gemstone chain link ring in smokey quartz and wear it all the time.  The quality is excellent. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,920
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)


@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

 

 

That  14K JAI ring was presented earlier today and is almost sold out.

 

The sale price is now $699.00.

 

The ring is pretty, but not enough diamond weight for me.


 

I wasn't a big fan of it either, but then, I'm a silver girl.  But I know some of the ladies here love their gold.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,920
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)


@Pecky wrote:

I really like this ring.  I have his gemstone chain link ring in smokey quartz and wear it all the time.  The quality is excellent. 


I like that ring a lot.  I'm keeping an eye on it.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,147
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

Just turned tv on bought the stronger than you think bracelet in white topaz. Love JAI.

Super Contributor
Posts: 459
Registered: ‎06-30-2020

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

GURL... I LOVE that ring.  Is it a JAI?  Where did you get it?  YAS GURL ! ! !


@Pecky wrote:

I really like this ring.  I have his gemstone chain link ring in smokey quartz and wear it all the time.  The quality is excellent. 


 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,091
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)


@bigtraps wrote:

GURL... I LOVE that ring.  Is it a JAI?  Where did you get it?  YAS GURL ! ! !


@Pecky wrote:

I really like this ring.  I have his gemstone chain link ring in smokey quartz and wear it all the time.  The quality is excellent. 


 


@bigtraps  Yes it is JAI.  I found it under new arrivals.  It should be on tonight at 7

Super Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)

I just saw that ring and the matching earrings right before the show started.  Thank goodness I put both in my cart, but I was waiting for the presentation to see if I wanted both of these.  The presentations were long and thorough with one exception.  I wanted to see the jewelry on the model.  After a while, Rick suggested that they give one earring to the model.  He said they only had the one pair.  At least I got to see what they look like on the ear.  They never showed the ring on the model.  That makes no sense to me.  Why have a model and then not show the jewelry on her?  I am picky about the way rings look on my hand, so I really wanted to see how it looked on her.  I ended up ordering both once they sold out on the show.  I didn't expect to spend that much money today,but I think I will love them.  Scott outdid himself this visit.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,372
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Just read on Instagram (regarding JAI)


@kcubed wrote:

I just saw that ring and the matching earrings right before the show started.  Thank goodness I put both in my cart, but I was waiting for the presentation to see if I wanted both of these.  The presentations were long and thorough with one exception.  I wanted to see the jewelry on the model.  After a while, Rick suggested that they give one earring to the model.  He said they only had the one pair.  At least I got to see what they look like on the ear.  They never showed the ring on the model.  That makes no sense to me.  Why have a model and then not show the jewelry on her?  I am picky about the way rings look on my hand, so I really wanted to see how it looked on her.  I ended up ordering both once they sold out on the show.  I didn't expect to spend that much money today,but I think I will love them.  Scott outdid himself this visit.  


@kcubed  I agree! Show the jewelry ON THE MODEL! That's why I dislike Rick doing jewelry shows. 🙄💍