Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE   Beautiful bracelet, enjoy and wear it in good health.  

Trusted Contributor

That's a very lovely bracelet you'll own dear sharke, enjoy wearing it in good health!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Years ago I lost two box insert clasp bracelets, both gold.  The common denominator was it was winter and I was wearing a coat.  So, I've made it a practice to wear this style only in warm weather.  I figure one slid off when I took off my coat at a restaurant party in a check room.  The other was at a Taco Bell drive through.  

Honored Contributor

did it have the extra figure 8 catches on the side ?

I never wear my 'good' stuff any where except church and fine dining restaurants. Plus, carry insurance on the better pieces.

Honored Contributor

Figures, I paid 20.60 extra to have delivered by expedited shp,  on Friday it's still in processing

I complained offline and was told I would be refunded the difference between expedited and standard shipping, so, looks like since it's still in 'processing' I won't get til next week, probably.

I thought that was the whole idea behind paying extra your order would get processed faster since your paying for the privilege.

Guess you can't depend on nothing these days all your ideas get thrown out the window.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Years ago I lost two box insert clasp bracelets, both gold.  The common denominator was it was winter and I was wearing a coat.  So, I've made it a practice to wear this style only in warm weather.  I figure one slid off when I took off my coat at a restaurant party in a check room.  The other was at a Taco Bell drive through.  

I always shake my bracelet down and fold my fingers over it whenever I take off a sweater, coat, etc.  This could happen to all bracelets.   And I always "feel" for my bracelet once the wrap or coat is off.  

Honored Contributor

Yay, today is the first and my tennis bracelet is due in 2 hrs.

I knew Q could do it if they just applied themselves ! 

I shall model it ! LOL

Honored Contributor

Got it ! real pretty, but, my memory card reader quit on me have to buy a new one.  Stones look to be of good quality, not muddy or defective looking 

No inclusions, etc.

Honored Contributor

got new camera and card reader, so, I'm back in business LOL

100_0016.jpeg

darker stones are garnets.

100_0017.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Love it! My kind of bracelet.