Honored Contributor

J376550   been wanting a multistone tennis bracelet has double figure 8's too, so, that's good. LIke a box clasp better then a 0 ring they want to flip over the whole bracelet. Gets twisted.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE ...  it's very pretty.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful bracelet.

You might want to have the clasp checked by a jeweler.  Did you read the review?

Honored Contributor

Sure did .... but, I ascertained she must not had secured BOTH figure 8's.

Be no way in Hades that it would had came off unless her hand was tiny and it just slipped off downward past her fingers.

I had a magnet clasp once from Jay King and it would pull on the grocery cart and tear apart. Sent that back. This one has a box clasp like my Imperial gold bracelet does, plus, 2 figure 8's. I'm not worried.

Honored Contributor

Also paid extra almost 21.00 for expedited shipping none of this **** of sitting in processing for 3 wks. suppose to be here Fri.

Get it's butt on the plane ! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I bought a sterling silver cuff bracelet from the Q (bottom part is open) - with similar gems on top. It's beautiful, but after a long time, I realized it's too BIG for me and it also turns - and it's heavy. I think I wore it twice. It's possible ur bracelet is also too big. 

Honored Contributor

you mean the gal who did the review who lost hers ?

This bracelet is 7 1/4 it will have some slack on me, but, not a whole lot my wrist is 6.5

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Years ago I bought a sterling silver cuff bracelet from the Q (bottom part is open) - with similar gems on top. It's beautiful, but after a long time, I realized it's too BIG for me and it also turns - and it's heavy. I think I wore it twice. It's possible ur bracelet is also too big. 

You might be able to squeeze it a little bit and make it smaller. I had one like that and I was afraid to squeeze because it had really big rhodrocrosite stones in it, this jeweler took it off my wrist where I'd been wearing it with

ribbon tied together and gave it a good squeeze, stones didn't pop and it's perfect now.

Honored Contributor

Just a thought, but did you check JTV, they have such a nice variety and their prices and carat weights are usually far better than the Q. 

Honored Contributor

No, just Sam's Club since I have one local. Never watch JTV