Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered a new ring.

@LyndaGee wrote:

It's stunning.  The Amethyst is such a rich color.  Let us know how you like it when it arrives, Sanna !

I will LyndaGee! Hope is as rich as this picture.

Valued Contributor

Enjoy @SANNA!!!  Do let us know what you think when the eagle lands.  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wow,that's alot of ring for the price.  White sapphires instead of the ubiquitous white topaz,nice touch.  Bet you're going to love it!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@SANNA it is a pretty ring with an unusual design. As mentioned already, the stone is very saturated. Looking forward to reading your review after you receive.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

What finger are you going to wear it on? Yes, let us know how you like it. I'm loving the pinks all the way to the lavendars!!! Do enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies, I cannot wait to see it. Since it was only size 7 available I will wear it on my ring finger which I think would be better anyways for this particular design.

I like index finger too but only for elongated shapes. But it's just me.

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Thanks ladies, I cannot wait to see it. Since it was only size 7 available I will wear it on my ring finger which I think would be better anyways for this particular design.

@SANNA  I very much look forward to your review of this gorgeous ring, Sanna!  Hope it exceeds your expectations and you wear it happily and healthily!!

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA  I very much look forward to your review of this gorgeous ring, Sanna!  Hope it exceeds your expectations and you wear it happily and healthily!!

Thanks so much for your kindness. I will post right away.

Honored Contributor

It's gorgeous and wait to hear your review on it!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ladies !!!! I am in shock. I went to y account to check what's the status of my ring and it is says CANCELLED.  Who could've done it?????? May be they did not have this ring to begin with???!!! So upset Smiley Sad((((