Honored Contributor

Re: Just need a 14 kt. gold chain...that's it.

@sarahpanda   I have seriously SO MANY that I bought since the 1980's .... would let you have your pick if it was possible.

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check JTV. They give gram weight too. Type in "14k 18" chain" and you'll see quite a few.

Super Contributor

I posted about this very thing not long ago. Why is it that QVC and HSN aren't really selling 16  to 18 in chains any more? You can find other lengths but these are the most popular lengths. I checked every chain on both sites and found nothing. I came across a site that sells gold pieces at a very reasonable price. It's called sarrif. You have to put the .com after the name. I need a 16 in white gold  for my daughter and an 18 in rose gold for myself. Both box chains.I bought 2 matching necklaces so they would be like a mother daughter set. I just don't trust the chains that came with them because they're to light. I'm going to buy both of them from sarrif and hope I have a good experience.

Even Penney's and Macy's don't give you the gram wt. That's something that's important to a lot of us. Sarrif does do this.They also have the lobster claw clasps which I really like. Since I haven't bought anything from them yet I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. Of course I'll be checking the gram wt right away. 

I know the magnetic clasps must make it so much easier to put a necklace on and take it off but I don't have one single pendant or chain that I would ever want to lose so I won't be buying one.

What can we do about getting the classic 16 and 18 in chains back at QVC and HSN? Write to CS?

Sunnyskies, you might want to check this site out too because I know they have box chains and other styles to. And like I said, their prices are very reasonable. I hope you find something you like. Let us know.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can find a wide variety of 14K gold chains on several online shopping websites like QVC, Evine, LC or Jtv. Due to the holiday season, all of them are offering some amazing deals and discount offers.

Super Contributor

I checked JTV and they sell mainly 10 kt. I couldn't find one 16 in box chain for my daughter. And as far as an 18 in rose box chain, they had none. A lot of people that sell on ebay do sell new gold pieces and they give the gram wt. I bought my last chain on Amazon and got a good deal. I think JTV is a little over price on their gold pieces, especially with most of them being 10 kt. Like most of you who will only wear real gold and not clad I sure miss the QVC gold days when you were able to buy a few pieces and wouldn't go broke.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda wrote:

I am trying to find an 18 inch /14 kt. gold chain - don't want a pendant - just a chain...It is very hard to find just a 'chain' alone - Maybe I am doing something wrong.  Can anyone help??? Thanks

@sarahpanda  I may have found your 14 kt. gold chain on the Gold Show on Q. Item # J 351365....yellow or white, all lengths from 16”-24”. The 18” was $109 on easy pay.