Respected Contributor

Re: Just did some damage .....

Finally received my treasures. The bracelet is definitely a winner,very elegant, sparkly zircons and very bright turquoise. My DH  just need to tighten a safety catches.

The ring is going back unfortunately. It is too massive on my hand and a little snug. And the under gallery is a little sharp.

Lapis pendant goes back too, just not in love with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Finally received my treasures. The bracelet is definitely a winner,very elegant, sparkly zircons and very bright turquoise. My DH  just need to tighten a safety catches.

The ring is going back unfortunately. It is too massive on my hand and a little snug. And the under gallery is a little sharp.

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  Very sorry to hear about that london blue ring.  I have that ring, and when I heard you purchased it, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.  I hardly wear it because I think it looks like a blob of london blue on the finger.  The stones are gorgeous, but I just think it's too many of them.  I really should have returned mine considering what I paid for it.  I'm happy you love your bracelet.  Wear in the best of health.  That bracelet is drop dead gorgeous.  You picked a real winner.  Totally beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Glad you love your bracelet, it is lovely.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  Very sorry to hear about that london blue ring.  I have that ring, and when I heard you purchased it, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.  I hardly wear it because I think it looks like a blob of london blue on the finger.  The stones are gorgeous, but I just think it's too many of them.  I really should have returned mine considering what I paid for it.  I'm happy you love your bracelet.  Wear in the best of health.  That bracelet is drop dead gorgeous.  You picked a real winner.  Totally beautiful.  

Hi, Bling!!! Thank you so my for nice wishes!

Sometimes pieces look different on the screen or on somebody's hand. You are right, this ring is just too much, I wouldn't be able to wear to work, would rip my gloves. 

You know, now I waiting for MV to bring back the Paraiba topaz band eternity ring I really fell for, but it was too expensive,$350 or something. I will wait for sale, may be next year, after my DD wedding... That ring was super elegant, would look great with my new bracelet!!! Now I have 4 SB bracelets, my DH is rolling his eyes. lol  I do not care

Have a lovely weekend, dear lady!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi, Bling!!! Thank you so my for nice wishes!

Sometimes pieces look different on the screen or on somebody's hand. You are right, this ring is just too much, I wouldn't be able to wear to work, would rip my gloves. 

You know, now I waiting for MV to bring back the Paraiba topaz band eternity ring I really fell for, but it was too expensive,$350 or something. I will wait for sale, may be next year, after my DD wedding... That ring was super elegant, would look great with my new bracelet!!! Now I have 4 SB bracelets, my DH is rolling his eyes. lol  I do not care

Have a lovely weekend, dear lady!

@SANNA I also have that ring style in a blue topaz style.  That's much prettier because the stones are light blue and it doesn't really look like a blob, lol.  Eventually, I'll probably end up selling the london blue on the Bay.  Anxious to hear all about your daughter's upcoming wedding.  Wishing her many happy healthy years in her marriage.  You also have a fabulous weekend.  Hope you're getting good weather.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks Bling!!!! Hope you a nice weather too, it is so cold now. Feels like snow is coming.

I am so excited about the wedding, thanks for your kind words. It is such stressful time, plus both of our mothers are not well. So my jewelry is my antidepressant!!!!

Enjoy that band ring!!!!! I am crazy about it. 😍😍😍 and it looks comfy too.