Respected Contributor

Re: Just did some damage .....

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@3suwm5 wrote:

@SANNA  Is that London Blue Topaz?  Love the bracelet, beautiful.  What is that designer?  I think I have a ring very similar to that with amethyst stones.  Love his things!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

It is blue zircons , natural. Very appealing combo, I think. Could be worn with topazes too.

They are both by Michael Valetutti.

@SANNA  Beautiful bracelet but I have that same ring you purchased.  My stones are london blue topaz in that same ring.  Did he do one with blue zircons?  I couldn't find it.  Save some money for tomorrow night's ttv ring.  It's a princess cut stone in all colored gemstones.  Type in princess cut rings and it will come up with your choice of colors.  Enjoy your new purchases.  

Oh no, the ring is London, the bracelet is turq/ blue zircon!

Bling, I am keeping my eyes closed tomorrow. 🙈🙈🙈. Good that we going for a family gathering!!!

Happy 🦃 Day!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA  I have that London Blue ring And Love It.   It Sparkles Like Crazy With All Those Stones With All Their Facets.   More Sparkly Than A Large Single Stone. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SANNA  I have that London Blue ring And Love It.   It Sparkles Like Crazy With All Those Stones With All Their Facets.   More Sparkly Than A Large Single Stone. 

So glad to hear that, Kachina! I remember that you have it. I love low profile rings and hope in wouldn't be too snug. I normally  wear so 7, and it was the only size available, like it was waiting for me. But sometimes I go for up sizing when it comes to band rings. Well, nobody mentioned it in reviews, all 5 stars!!! 

I am excited, I have LBT earrings by Michelle Albala that need matching friend! I still match my jewelry.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Those are beautiful!  I'm sure you will enjoy them!  I love watching the jewelry on Evine!

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

This is the ttv ring for tomorrow night.  Comes in all gemstones.  

Pretty ring! I am just not a square stone girl,  I love  round, oval, pear shapes, love emerald cuts( in diamonds though).  My daughter loves squares and triangles. Go figure...

Did u get one tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

This is the ttv ring for tomorrow night.  Comes in all gemstones.  

Pretty ring! I am just not a square stone girl,  I love  round, oval, pear shapes, love emerald cuts( in diamonds though).  My daughter loves squares and triangles. Go figure...

Did u get one tonight?

@SANNA Oh my I sure did.  I ordered three of those rings.  Princess cut stones are my very favorite cut.  With the 20 percent off code and the cheap shipping fees I had to get three of them.  I ordered the clear, blue topaz and the pink topaz rings.  That's the cheapest price I ever seen for a TTV ring from Michael.  The stone size is perfect.  Not too small and not too big.  Those rings were just too pretty to pass up.  The prices couldn't be beat.  I'm very surprised that they're all still available.  Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.  

Respected Contributor

Congrats, Bling!!! Wear them in good health, they all pretty colors!!!! That pink .... ohhh.

I did have a great Thanksgiving, cooked and cleaned a lot!!! Ate too much, of course!

Hope you had a good one too!

A jewelry self gifting helped too ecpecially with this coupon, some pieces are a steal!!!!

I got Isomers too. 🙃😜🤑

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Evine is running 20% sale, so I broke down..... They are both on clearance plus 20%.

Hope they are not defective.

@SANNA  I own both your new bracelet and ring!  As mentioned by @BlingQueen022 and @Kachina624, the LBT band ring is fabulous and fits very true to size.  The bracelet is simply lovely.  The blue zircons are beautifully saturated and sparkle nicely.  Although the SBT stones are small, they're perfectly matched.  My closure and safety clasps are tight and secure.  I hope you had a wonderful celebration of Thanksgiving and all goes well  Enjoy your new pieces to the fullest!!

Respected Contributor

Oh .... Michael got me AGAIN ......

There is absolutely no point in me saying I will not buy any more jewelry, I think it is kind of like saying I will not eat any more chocolate!!  

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Evine is running 20% sale, so I broke down..... They are both on clearance plus 20%.

Hope they are not defective.

@SANNA  I own both your new bracelet and ring!  As mentioned by @BlingQueen022 and @Kachina624, the LBT band ring is fabulous and fits very true to size.  The bracelet is simply lovely.  The blue zircons are beautifully saturated and sparkle nicely.  Although the SBT stones are small, they're perfectly matched.  My closure and safety clasps are tight and secure.  I hope you had a wonderful celebration of Thanksgiving and all goes well  Enjoy your new pieces to the fullest!!

Thank you, DallasDame! I am glad that you are confirming the beauty of the pieces. Hope mine will be fab too.

My Thanksgiving was hectic but nice, we had a lot going on in the family. So I am going to work tomorrow to relax and get into routine.

I hope you had a great celebration yourself with your family and friends.