Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious!

[ Edited ]

Several years ago I purchased Christmas stars on L. Robertson's website, afterwards found them sold at several other places online for less than half the price.  Shipping was $7-$8.  

There were a few of her things that looked interesting, but those I liked sold out too quickly...like a minute or two after they are posted at noon.  So, I lost interest.  

Honored Contributor

It's Lisa Robertson and I have not ordered from her site.  I tried a few times a while ago but the things I was interested in were always sold out.  She's small operation without much inventory so the trick is to go in and order the minute you get the email.  I think her merchandise is expensive considering what it is but that is understandable because she is a small "mom & pop" business.  

Occasional Contributor

The necklace has tarnished.  Which upset me.  It is gold plated from Italy.

My other jewelry from the Q and from Kohl's have held up better

Regular Contributor

Yes, I ordered a shell pendant a year (maybe longer) ago.  No problems or complaints with anything. Quality was good. No regrets.

I paid about $50.  I did compare it to the ones sold on Evine and the price was comparable but I liked Lisa's better. 

Super Contributor

@Forbidden Fruit @Thanks for the feedback.  I will wait for the earrings to come back in stock.  They sold out before I could order them.  Just hope restocking doesn’t take forever!,,

Frequent Contributor

Re: Just curious!

[ Edited ]

Lisa Robertson does not allow product reviews on her website.  Any critical product posts on her Facebook page are deleted.  Buyer beware.

Super Contributor

@JasperDawg @Good to know!

Honored Contributor

@LeahB wrote:

The necklace has tarnished.  Which upset me.  It is gold plated from Italy.

The gold plated jewelry usually doesn't last long and will tarnish within 12 months.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

I've never ordered, but from what I read on other sites (not hers; she will not allow product reviews), the jewelry tarnishes, sometimes in the plastic big it's shipped it.  Never even worn.   And I've also read about poor packing methods, with glass products arriving in pieces.   Considering her 'no reviews allowed' policy, and the fact that there's no phone number to directly contact customer service and advanced orders where she takes the money at the time of order even though it won't ship for weeks if not months, the inflated prices, etc.  ---  no thanks.

Contributor

From what I've gathered, it is all junk, mostly from China and waaaaay marked up.  Would not waste my time and precious $$.