Regular Contributor
Does anyone know if there is a jewelry show in June. They always had one but haven't heard anything. They have changed so many things I wouldn't be surprised if it is no more like the other jewelry shows. It would be the Jai show anyway.
Trusted Contributor

Re: June jewelry

[ Edited ]

@brcala  It looks like 6/28 is the Semi-Annual Jewelry Sale.  The program guide shows the show at midnight eastern is Firelight lab grown diamond so I'll make the assumption that is the featured TSV.  June is "pearl month" and I think there is a Honora show on the 20th and another on the 28th as well. 

Honored Contributor

Even if they have a jewelry show, their inventory is so dumbed down I wouldn't even look.

Yes, prices have gone way up. So, why can some retailers offer better prices, service and quality?  

Check out Sarraf.com if you want gold. Their prices are about 1/2 of what Q charges per gram. Their customer service is great.

Honored Contributor

There are pearl shows on JTV all thru the month. I have gotten many lovely pearls there as I am a pearl baby asnd pretty much wear them all year round. I love Honora too.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart Can you share what you purchased from that vendor and provide a review?  I am curious, reluctant.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately most of the jewelry offered by QVC is pretty bland and boring. I have items that I purchased years ago from various different lines that are unique and that I enjoy wearing.

These days, most of the jewelry is just not what I am interested in spending my money on especially at the prices being charged by QVC. If I'm honest with myself, I don't need to buy any more jewelry either LOL. I've been trying to wear a different piece every day for variety. 

Honored Contributor
NYCLatinaMe. Sarraf has beautiful gold pieces. Solid gold, not hollow. They give gram wt for everything. Their prices are great. Diamonds are always noted for color and clarity and are *better* diamonds. Altho I've never thought diamonds from them---but still there's no mystery like QVC. I just bought a 16 inch solid omega necklace in 18k white gold and it is probably the nicest piece of 'gold only' jewelry I've ever purchased. Stunning!
Honored Contributor
...never bought diamonds from them...
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your review @Lucky Charm.  I don't buy diamons.  Have you bought any gold other than the omega?  I am interested in chain jewelry, maybe earrings and rings if I see something I like.  I have not looked.

TIA!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks for your review @Lucky Charm.  I don't buy diamons.  Have you bought any gold other than the omega?  I am interested in chain jewelry, maybe earrings and rings if I see something I like.  I have not looked.

TIA!

@NYCLatinaMe  Yes, I have a segmented omega bracelet that I bought years ago.  I dont' think they carry it any longer, I also purchased a rose gold bangle for my DIL that she wears as an every day piece.  

The prices are so much better than anywhere else.  They give gram weight for every length and width.

Customer service is superb.  They get right back to you if you have a question.  I made a return once and it was a no hassle transaction.

I haven't bought diamonds from them either.  I couldn't correct my last post.